Post-Game Talk: Nucks 3 Hawks 4 (SO): Hawks extend their streak, Honey Badger Don't Give A ****â„¢

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekyvGkOPaiWICTscLl6

Jul 14, 2009
Sudbury
That was a bull**** shootout goal.

The moment a ref says "NO GOAL", it is NO GOAL. Cory has no incentive to continue battling once he hears that.

Ref says "NO GOAL"
Puck PROCEEDS to cross the line.

Just completely BS.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I think our skaters have to work on their shootouts, not the goalies. I feel like if Schneids or Lu lets in ANY shootout goals we can't count on the shooters to even it up.

I guess it was good to get a point even though we basically got owned.

FloydTheBarber

Aug 10, 2006
I'm curious what Kesler's success/attempt is in the last three seasons.

I remember he had small success in first few season attempts with the leg kick, but has been severely underwhelming since than.

His % seems like it is dreadful in recent history.

13 others

Apr 18, 2007
Kesler didn't look interested in that shootout attempt. Emery at the top of his crease and he came in with no speed.

John McClane

Apr 23, 2012
Calgary, AB
Hey guys, we should put Schneider in for the shootout. I mean, it's obviously our goaltending that's the problem in the shootout and not the fact that we can't ****ing score.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
We got badly outplayed yet hearted out 2 goals in the third and got a point.

Schneider was incredible this game.

rebel diamond

Sep 2, 2008
Toronto

The moment a ref says "NO GOAL", it is NO GOAL. Cory has no incentive to continue battling once he hears that.

Ref says "NO GOAL"

Just completely BS.

I dunno, that's the rule for normal play. I'm not so certain for shootouts. If I was a Chicago fan and that call had gone the other way I'd be furious.

Anyone wanna quote the actual rule?

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華

Ref says "NO GOAL"

Just completely BS.

Same with the play during regulation. Signals it a goal, then changes your mind after a couple of seconds. reffing has been 100% brutal

and Hansen should've been sent off for the elbow. Not intentional so I don't think he'll get suspended, but an elbow is an elbow

donutz0r

Jan 12, 2010
Dallas. Go Canucks!

Ref says "NO GOAL"

Just completely BS.
What battle? He had no idea where it was. He would have stayed in that position regardless of what the referee would have called.

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
THAT'S how you come in, like Shaw did. Don't let the goalie have time to think.
God Almighty I hate these half speed meandering attempts the Canucks do.
It's a FREE BREAKAWAY! Why the **** would you slow down??!!

BC Boy

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
I'm really confused over why they allowed that SO goal. Schneider had stopped the puck and it's FORWARD MOMENTUM had stopped. It rebounded out and then he knocked it back in with his glove. The moment that puck stops going forward, it's no goal.

/sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->