Pre-Game Talk: Nu-years day 2024 Apocalypse Edition

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
It is a new year and a lot of people have anxiety of the year ahead. Instead, we should focus on what's important: that this cat predicted an Oilers cup win this year and he seems very happy right now.

cup winner.PNG

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Who all here likes hot fudge sundaes?
Ken Holland like hash Brown.

Happy New Year folks. Hot take - Oilers will overtake Vegas before the end of the year, and the Knights will be fighting for the last WC spot. They look old, tired and slow.
Too many things were going right for Las Vegas last year--from circumventing the cap to lack of significant injuries to Hill playing like a superstar to Pietrangelo getting suspended only for one game to Nurse being the dumbass. They will implode in the first or second round this year.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Dairy Queen peanut buster parfait is the one to rule them all.

DQ is good....but after they got rid of KitKat I wrote head office a message on their website asking if they were f***ing Pejorative Slured or something. Like wtf would you get rid of the world's most popular chocolate bar from your blizzards and keep something stupid like the tooth busting smarties? Lol

Since then, I buy their ice cream by the pint, get a few dollar store KitKats and make blizzards at home for a couple days in my Ninja :) Actually better and way cheaper too. I take my Blizzards seriously;)

Happy New Year folks. Hot take - Oilers will overtake Vegas before the end of the year, and the Knights will be fighting for the last WC spot. They look old, tired and slow.

All this said....Here is an interesting tidbit...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad