NTDP 2018 - 2019 Season Thread

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007
Damn, you're right -- I'm embarrassed that I don't remember him playing on the U17 team. It's been since sometime in January since I've seen a U17 game here in Plymouth, and I don't remember him sticking out like he has with the U18 team -- looking at the NTDP website, he only has 10 goals and 13 assists in 42 games.

LOL it happens! I think it has to do a lot with the talent surrounding him why he wasnt that noticeable with the U17s. The U18 squad has so much talent up front it would be hard not to put up great numbers playing with them. The U17 team struggles up front thus the limited point production. Its amazing what playing with Hughes, Turcotte, Boldy, Caulfield can do for your stats!

Reactions: Whalers Fan

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
We had a surprisingly big crowd for last night's Salute to Veterans game -- the announced attendance was 2,485. There were quite a few fans cheering for the Des Moines team, too, since the visitors have 10 players from Michigan on the roster. It was nice to see fans filling the majority of the seats, as that doesn't happen very often.

Reactions: JustJokinenAround

JustJokinenAround

just a goofball
Feb 5, 2018
a local rink
We had a surprisingly big crowd for last night's Salute to Veterans game -- the announced attendance was 2,485. There were quite a few fans cheering for the Des Moines team, too, since the visitors have 10 players from Michigan on the roster. It was nice to see fans filling the majority of the seats, as that doesn't happen very often.
should be a pretty good night for auston matthews bobblehead night.

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
Hoping one pops up on eBay or even the card sets they have given away although I haven’t seen them unfortunately.
Fortunately, the program ordered extra bobbleheads for us season ticket holders. I have a couple of friends who want them -- I don't really collect things like that.

Anyone heading to the games this weekend, be aware that the parking lot is being ripped up, as they have started the repaving work. The entire back portion of the lot where we usually park is closed. I was hoping they would wait another week, but the work needed to start early in order to finish before the high school graduations begin (numerous schools hold their ceremonies at the arena). There's not time after graduation season, either, due to the drive-in movie theater that is held in the parking lot all summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->