Claimed off Waivers: [NSH] Predators claim F Jaret Anderson-Dolan off waivers from the Kings

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Decent bottom sixer, ideal 13th forward, nice utility knife. So, so vanilla.

Stop me if you've heard this before--wholly miscast in LA to the extent that he became relatively hated. Being played as a middle sixer over far more talented players.

I don't know if Nashville is banking on some upside, just like most of LA's kids, they basically shattered any offensive confidence he ever had by burying him in the past anytime he actually got on a roll. So while I think he'll just be 'there,' it would fit the usual MO for him to go elsewhere, gain some confidence back, and start producing at a 20-30 point clip as he has in the past.

Reactions: Viqsi

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Decent bottom sixer, ideal 13th forward, nice utility knife. So, so vanilla.

Stop me if you've heard this before--wholly miscast in LA to the extent that he became relatively hated. Being played as a middle sixer over far more talented players.

I don't know if Nashville is banking on some upside, just like most of LA's kids, they basically shattered any offensive confidence he ever had by burying him in the past anytime he actually got on a roll. So while I think he'll just be 'there,' it would fit the usual MO for him to go elsewhere, gain some confidence back, and start producing at a 20-30 point clip as he has in the past.
Cool. The hate for Cole Smith has calmed down some so it's about time we got ourselves a replacement Coach's Inexplicable Favorite scapegoat. :thumbu:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Cool. The hate for Cole Smith has calmed down some so it's about time we got ourselves a replacement Coach's Inexplicable Favorite scapegoat. :thumbu:
That's only because we have come to the realization we are stuck with him for at least another 2 years whether we like it or not.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Its undeserved.

There are parts of every fanbase that crap on their role players and want four scoring lines. Ours is no different. When your team is winning and the same small group is taking up 30% of every GDT page with crapping on your 14th forward, it says a lot more about them than the player

JAD is a perfectly serviceable 4th liner with some lower level scoring upside that MAY have been neutered by constantly being forced to play ultra conservative mistake-free hockey just to stay in the lineup. Top six forwards aren't the only casualties of the Kings inept development system, they have blocked out bottom sixers as well by pushing loose change offensive kids into roles they aren't suited for while those kids sit.

Top notch professional, kills penalties, blocks shots, slyly physical, decent shot, but his high end speed isn't great. He is smallish and will err on the side of safety over aggression too much - hopefully a new opportunity will get him more engaged in the game.

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
The fact that LA didn't even give the little two-way deal to JAD that they did to Moverare, kinda shows where he didn't fit in LA.

LA would rather have that little bit of money, buy Bailey a new Bailey-mobile or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad