Claimed off Waivers: [NSH] Predators claim Di Giuseppe off waivers

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Makes a skill play once every couple of weeks. Doesn't shy away from contact, but doesn't have the frame to be consistently physical. Not noticeable on the defensive side of the puck in either direction.

He'll most likely be back on waivers once Nashville gets healthy.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Rinaldo should not play at NHL level anymore.

Agreed. He had a decent start to the season but he's been useless since. He really doesn't bring anything to the table at all anymore. He doesn't even stick up for his team mates which is the least I'd expect out of him.

Say what you will about McLeod, but at least he brought SOMETHING to the team. I really can't see Rinaldo bringing anything in other than a warm body.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I don’t know about that. I sure like what Grimaldi has done this year. I’d put him above salomaki anyday of the week
I've not seem much of nashville other than early season so honestly my opinion is mostly speculation. wrong thread but how was Grimaldi ? anyway I think it mean Rinaldo can go to the pressbox

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I've not seem much of nashville other than early season so honestly my opinion is mostly speculation. wrong thread but how was Grimaldi ? anyway I think it mean Rinaldo can go to the pressbox

Grimaldi has been actually impressive once he got some consistent starts. He generates some scoring chances with his speed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->