Waived: [NSH] F Samuel Fagemo waived by the Predators (claimed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Dang. I wonder if Blake is tempted to reclaim him if for any reason no one else does. He is meh, but still has upside and had a development path in LA although most forwards are logjammed given the depth of our current roster and contract status.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Can't say he really got that much of an opportunity with the Preds, at least not in terms of game action. Other than the game against SJ when he scored, he was mostly used in a 4th line/spare-part role that didn't really afford him much chance to show anything. But of course they were watching him in practice and so on for a month too. It just doesn't seem like he brings much beyond his tendency to shoot. That could potentially be a useful trait... if he was on a line where he touched the puck more or had a bigger role. But the Preds don't have that role for him. And if the Preds with a weak lineup don't... well, that doesn't bode well for Fagemo's NHL chances, alas.

I guess he'll go back to LA's AHL team now, not sure he'll ever find a way back to the NHL unless he learns some new tricks? :dunno:

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
L.A fans can rejoice as a lot labeled Blake an idiot for losing him to waivers. I hope we take him back as he can be fun to watch but once Arvidsson is back that still leave Laf, Turcotte and Anderson-Dolan ahead of him on the depth chart for skilled players and he isnt a bottom 6 player so that leaves him in AHL land unless he can somehow take the next step.

Reactions: Summer Rose

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Come on home, baby
dr-evil-come-here.gif

Snauen

Dec 27, 2017
I think it shows strong carracter not to give in and change that last name eventhough it becomes Homophobic Slur-emo in English. Im a Fagemo fan from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad