Confirmed Signing with Link: [NSH] D Kevin Gravel signs extension with the Predators (2 years, $775k AAV; two-way)

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Liked him as #7 with the Oilers. Put in good effort in practice and didn't hurt the team when called to step into the lineup. Good depth signing if he's still playing like he did then.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Ok, he has been a valid depth callup option. If he's providing veteran leadership and a stabilizing presence in Milwaukee most of the time instead, that's all good. Can't hurt to keep guys on board who the organization is happy with.

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
Glad to see he is still going. I remember when he was with leafs/marlins I think he struggled with Crohn’s disease. Happy he has found a way to manage that and continue his career.

David Lunch

Apr 11, 2018
Kings fans will remember him. He seemed like a promising, mid round draft pick riser but never quite fully got over the hump, but absolutely talented enough to play when called upon. His battles with Crohn’s disease were pretty serious and scary, and while I had always hoped for him to succeed, it makes it especially great to see him still playing.

Reactions: Boom Boom Apathy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad