GDT: NSH/CAR Part II - The Ultimate Question

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I'm not questioning Brind'Amour's lines anymore, not with that winning record. Maybe Geekie should be a 3C, but I get it. Young guys need to play their way to more ice time, not be given to them. That's what rebuilding teams that don't have the skill do.
I get Geekie being kept on the 4th line. But when Lorentz is centering the fourth over PacMan, he's probably earned the center spot on the 3rd over a winger that doesn't play center very well.

But I agree with you on Rod: hard to complain with the results, so I'll just watch and see how it turns out.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Yeah, with the normal candidates (Svech, Aho, Dougie) struggling to produce at even strength, these injuries are going to start to catch up to us

I hate to argue semantics but struggling is a little bit of a stretch. Aho is at .96 ppg and Svech is at .8 neither are bad numbers. And while Aho is in the 30's in goals scored 4 more goals and he is in 4th place in the league. Its a very congested top of the stat board right now. Also if I am not mistaken both Seabass and Svech have pretty good 3rd period numbers. In the past we have needed a lot of 3rd period comebacks to win games this year we have been cruising to the end usually letting the other team back into the game but cruising non the less. So those guys late game heroics have not been needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->