GDT: NSH/CAR Part II - The Ultimate Question

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
No trocheck is going to be an issue if its long term. Hes probably been the mvp so far this year. No turbo either is rough for the top 6

All season, Brind'Amour set the tone in the locker room with his legendary training regiment. No one wanted to be seen slagging off and not doing what needed to be done. In Game 1 of the Final, he led by example with a two-goal game, capping it off by stealing the puck off Ty Conklin's stick with less than a minute left, quite literally snatching a win when overtime seemed preordained.

Sound familiar ? That team found ways to win behind him. Let's do that again.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I would flip Geekie and Martinook. I've liked the 4th line chemistry and Geekie needs to play with (more) skilled players
I'd flip Lorentz and Martinook as well. Marty is not a center. Lorentz has a better shot of making that "3rd" line work than Marty does.

Oh, well. Rod will be Rod. I bet he wears shoes like I do until the soles fall off while a good new pair sit in the closet still waiting to be broken in.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Yea, if there was ever a time we need Svech, Aho, and especially Doogie to show up in full-form, it's nights like this when we're missing current season MVP Troch (and also healthy TT). I think NN-Aho-Nacho could be interesting. I had a bad feeling after last game SOMEONE was going to be out due to injury. Svech, McGinn, & Nino took nasty hits from Nashville last game and had to leave for fixing/concussion protocol, AND Pesce at one point got stung a bit too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad