Confirmed Trade: [NSH/ARI] Emil Pettersson for Laurent Dauphin & Adam Helewka

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
This looked pretty lateral, with an argument between potential for Helewka and Pettersson, but I was confused as to why Arizona threw Dauphin in there. Guessed they were at 50 and this thread confirmed it.

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
News to me, did people in Nashville think he had NHL potential? He seems like a solid American League guy and not much else
I mean after his first year in the AHL, he had a moment of getting called up to replace one of our injured guys. He didn’t do too much, kinda like an Aberg, perhaps a change of scenery could help him out.

Tysonson3

Feb 20, 2017
Pettersson was probably never gonna make it for Nashville and dauphin is younger so good I guess?

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
News to me, did people in Nashville think he had NHL potential? He seems like a solid American League guy and not much else

There was (very) mild hype, mostly from Swedish fans, that he could be a late bloomer and make the NHL after a good season in SHL in 16-17. Easy decision for Poile to sign the guy to a two way and see if he could hit the lottery. He didn't.

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
I like this trade for my preds! Good move mr.Poile!!

Now go and get panarin or stone!

Don’t want duchene though, I think he’s bad in locker room or something. Avs killing it without him, and send stink with him. Scares me the thought of chemistry problems perhaps.

Ya who would want that Duchene guy, 51 points in 45 games. What a deadbeat!

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Watch Nashville include Dauphin as a piece in the trade for Duchene.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad