Speculation: Now that the dust has settled, how many wins do the Oilers walk away with for the first 10 games?

Wins over first 10 games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I didn't vote, but if I did I probably would've thought 3-4 wins and maybe at best 0.500 after the first 10. After crapping the bed in the first 2 they have rebounded nicely. They have exceeded my expectations and I was probably one of the more positive fans entering this season.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Interesting that 13% of the fans on here thought the Oilers could win 6 or more games. Its likely actually lower than that due to a few of the sarcastic votes in there.

ie,,, @Bank Shot and @Spawn voting 9 games.

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
There are 22 very smart or very lucky people here. I hope one of them buys a 50-50 Tuesday as it’ll probably be over 150k with the carryover.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
About 60% of us didn't think we would get over 4 wins...basically only 11% of us thought we could win 6 or more.. and I suspect some of them may have voted sarcastically.

I am so glad to wind up looking like a moron with my prediction, not that I needed the help-but still happy to look like one. I think I said three, maybe even two.

I hang my head in shame for not believing.

McSomnii

why u no change oil
Nov 3, 2012
Little Houston, AB
I saw this thread back when it was first posted, and meant to cast a vote for 4 wins (slightly generous, or so I thought), but as usual I was sidetracked by something shiny off in the distance.

Genuinely glad to have been proven wrong by the Oil.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Even before yesterday’s loss I said .500 or around there would be best case scenario, brutal schedule and coming back from the over seas doesn’t help. If they escape those above .500 then I will for the first time say they will be a playoff team.

More likely they go something like 3-6-1 though

Went opposite to what I said, I thought there was no way there a playoff team before the year, but off to a good start no doubt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->