Speculation: Now that he's gone, what will the media lapdogs smear Mrazek with?

now that he's gone, what will the media lapdogs smear Mrazek with?

• other (not as good as jimmy)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Seems like the FSD gang and the local beat writers start telling stories out of school once a guy gets traded or waived.
What do you think they'll be smearing Mrazek with in the next few days/weeks?

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Seems like the FSD gang and the local beat writers start telling stories out of school once a guy gets traded or waived.
What do you think they'll be smearing Mrazek with in the next few days/weeks?

I say this with all sincerity, you need to stop taking this stuff to heart.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
I say this with all sincerity, you need to stop taking this stuff to heart.

Eh. Hockey is the one sport I watch.
So I'm passionate about it when my favorite team flushes down the toilet bowl.

If this isn't the forum for passionate hockey debate, that's fine. I'll share these posts elsewhere.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Eh. Hockey is the one sport I watch.
So I'm passionate about it when my favorite team flushes down the toilet bowl.

If this isn't the forum for passionate hockey debate, that's fine. I'll share these posts elsewhere.

Nothing wrong with passionate debate, I'm just saying not to let it get to you so much.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
You need to accept these are going to be lean years.

I was ready to accept this years ago.
What I'd like to do is avoid prolonging this.

And you do that by keeping younger players and moving older players.

Holland's doing this backwards.
He keeps talking about how rebuilds take too long.
They take too long because of moves like this.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
I was ready to accept this years ago.
What I'd like to do is avoid prolonging this.

And you do that by keeping younger players and moving older players.

Holland's doing this backwards.
He keeps talking about how rebuilds take too long.
They take too long because of moves like this.

You're not wrong, but I don't think these are mutually exclusive. I believe a re-building team can move anyone who they don't feel fits into their long term plans. While I disagree with it, clearly they didnt feel Mrazek fit into their long term plans.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
You're not wrong, but I don't think these are mutually exclusive. I believe a re-building team can move anyone who they don't feel fits into their long term plans. While I disagree with it, clearly they didnt feel Mrazek fit into their long term plans.
I think the problem is Hollands long term plans are not to have a stroke and what is for dinner. I don't see Holland as a long term plan so why let him have any further say in team matters? Just like a player that does not fit long term plan so does the GM right?

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Couldn't care less about local media drama, cause I don't live in Detroit. Lots of RW fans don't. I guarantee you the FSD won't be running any smear campaigns, though. If anything, they're guiltier of making too many excuses for bad play than accusing someone of bad play undeservedly.

Reactions: jkutswings

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
I think the problem is Hollands long term plans are not to have a stroke and what is for dinner. I don't see Holland as a long term plan so why let him have any further say in team matters? Just like a player that does not fit long term plan so does the GM right?

Ok so you want Holland fired asap, I get that. With that being said, that doesn't change anything I said.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
You forgot to add "Team wanted to get something for a goalie that wasn't going to get his qualifying offer because he blew his chances at hanging onto the starting job."

Reactions: taylorjonl

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
He has proven he isn't good enough so I guess there is truth. I guess the best part is seeing the mrazek fans crying.

Thank God this is over.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
He has proven he isn't good enough so I guess there is truth. I guess the best part is seeing the mrazek fans crying.

Thank God this is over.

You say this is over like it’s two good goalies and we have to choose one. Howard is still a terrible contract and has been a horrible goalie since November or whatever.

There’s still going to be a goalie dispute. It’s just going to be. Coreau or 30 year old backup who sucks cause the team sucks

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
They're not going to write anything about him. He's not on the team anymore.

They don't write about Janmark, Jarnkrok, Sheahan, or anyone else.

What kind of thread is this?

Reactions: TheMule93

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
What kind of thread is this?
CautionAxeGrinding.jpg

Eventually the blade wears down, though.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Ok so you want Holland fired asap, I get that. With that being said, that doesn't change anything I said.
I did not say that did, did I? I'm just using that same logic with the GM. I get that if a player does fit long term needs and I agree, but does that same logic not apply to the GM? He is old at the end of his contract will he even be here to see this rebuild through? Is he going to run too Seattle? If there is any question to his longevity I don't think it's out of line to question that a new GM would like to come in and make his own moves right?

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Serious question: Can you still hide discussion threads since they updated the forum platform? There has been a flood of trash threads that I'd rather not waste my time with

Reactions: Konnan511
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad