Red Sox/MLB Cubs’ Theo Epstein stepping down as president of baseball operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Reminds me off a right side Matt Olson at the plate and in the field -some tools to work with

if Chavis can learn to avoid high heat and breaking stuff off the plate he could be very valuable

True, but if that was an easy thing to do we could have a 100 team league of hitters.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Now that I want the Red Sox to lose, Perez, Houck, and Pivetta have turned into Glavine, Maddux, and Smoltz.
Orioles suck and Braves clinched

they may end up with 24 wins which puts them around 10th

Pivetta has a great curveball and can hit 94

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Bill Simmonds compared the Red Sox trading Betts to if the Yankees traded Jeter in 1998. Agree or disagree?

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

Fangraphs currently has the Red Sox projected to finish the season 2-3, with a final record of 23-37, tied with Arizona for 3rd/4th.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Disagree...Jeter was a few years younger than Betts and, from what I can tell, still had a couple more years of arbitration. He wasn’t a pending free agent.

plus there were no penalties like the ones that we have today

not even close to similar

Mookie is the infinitely better player though

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
We have so much starting pitching idk what we are gonna do with it all!

Leave it to this team to end up winning the last week of the season and pick at like 6
I'm thinking four or five is more likely. Which is fine. Should still get a really good player at four or five.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I honestly do believe they’ll try to bring back JBJ, they didn’t deal him at the deadline for a reason. I also think he probably provides value that we don’t see in the clubhouse

He’s honestly having a lowkey good year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad