Votes: 72 28.0%
  • Point

Votes: 91 35.4%

• Total voters

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
God this is tough. Went Barzal because I think his skating separates him long term, which is saying something considering Point and Aho are both elite skaters.

Reactions: A91

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
This take is hot it burned my eyes just reading it.

It's actually the homer glasses that are burning your eyes. Aho is in a totally different class from Barzal. Drives play and produces at a level that Barzal can only dream of. And point, while he does play with Kucherov, is still significantly better than Barzal.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
It's actually the homer glasses that are burning your eyes. Aho is in a totally different class from Barzal. Drives play and produces at a level that Barzal can only dream of. And point, while he does play with Kucherov, is still significantly better than Barzal.
Wait, who is the homer exactly?

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
Wait, who is the homer exactly?

[mod]

[mod] Aho is putting up a hart quality season. Barzal on the other hand can’t crack a ppg pace and is literally worse at every aspect of hockey outside of skating. The difference between them is absolutely massive.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
[mod] Aho is putting up a hart quality season. Barzal on the other hand can’t crack a ppg pace and is literally worse at every aspect of hockey outside of skating. The difference between them is absolutely massive.

Brutal assessment.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
1.Aho/Point cant decide so even…
3.Barzal Not far behind though

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
To me Barzal has the highest offensive potential. Drives offense a bit better than the other two. Point will probably be the best all around, and has some Selkes in his future. Aho a very close third.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad