November Game Predictions

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Also, Nail Yakupov will break some Wayne Gretzky record for fastest hat trick in an Oiler game. Oilers lose the game 4-3, but Gretzky calls Yakupov after the game to congratulate him.

Gagner/Eberle/Yakupov line goes -5 against Stamkos line in Tampa through two periods, Eakins continues with the same match up for the rest of the game, insisting in post game press conference that the kids need to learn what it feels like to be hit by a bus.

Linus Omark score 8 goals in an AHL game. Oilers recall Ryan Martindale the next day.

Jordan Eberle opts to skate backwards and toe drag past his own goalie to put the puck in his own net rather than pass to a wide open Nail Yakupov up the wing.

Dallas Eakins insists all media must be riding an exercise bike and eating a low carb meal in order to be able to ask a question post-game.

Last edited:

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
3-8-2

Which will sadly be an improvement over where the team stands now.

At least they will be on pace to get two more points than last season. Oh wait, they only played 48 games last year. :help:

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
vs. DET 3-1 Oil
@ FLA 5-0 Oil
@ TB 4-2 TB
@ PHI 3-2 Oil
@ CHI 6-1 CHI
vs. DAL 7-1 DAL
vs. SJ 8-1 SJ
@ CGY 9-1 CGY
vs. CBJ 9-0 CBJ
vs. FLA 10-1 FLA
vs. CHI 10-0 CHI
@ NSH 30-1 NSH
@ CBJ 3-2 Oil

Valic

BOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 12, 2007
Canada
vs. DET (LOSS)
@ FLA (WIN)
@ TB (WIN)
@ PHI (WIN)
@ CHI (LOSS OT) - FALSE HOPE!
vs. DAL (LOSS)
vs. SJ (LOSS)
@ CGY (LOSS) - FAN MELTDOWN!
vs. CBJ (WIN)
vs. FLA (WIN)
vs. CHI (LOSS)
@ NSH (LOSS)
@ CBJ (LOSS) - Yakupov traded for Suicide Booths.

suicide-booth-in-use-500x333.jpg

5 - 7- 1

Making our record

8 - 16 - 3. Game over man. Game over.

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
Also, Nail Yakupov will break some Wayne Gretzky record for fastest hat trick in an Oiler game. Oilers lose the game 4-3, but Gretzky calls Yakupov after the game to congratulate him.

Gagner/Eberle/Yakupov line goes -5 against Stamkos line in Tampa through two periods, Eakins continues with the same match up for the rest of the game, insisting in post game press conference that the kids need to learn what it feels like to be hit by a bus.

Linus Omark score 8 goals in an AHL game. Oilers recall Ryan Martindale the next day.

Jordan Eberle opts to skate backwards and toe drag past his own goalie to put the puck in his own net rather than pass to a wide open Nail Yakupov up the wing.

Dallas Eakins insists all media must be riding an exercise bike and eating a low carb meal in order to be able to ask a question post-game.

Fun fact, Ryan Smyth holds the record for fastest hat trick in Oiler history. In a game against San Jose. Was the second natural natural hat trick of the game(first was Cheechoo) . Took 2:01 I believe. All the goals were ugly, but singlehandedly won us the game.
Oh and the second goal was his 500th career point

I know no one probably cares but I was at the game. Good times

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
Red Wings vs Edmonton: 11-0-1 last 12 games, 18-1-7 previous 26, 30-2-11 last 43. Last regulation loss at Rexall? Oct. 21, 2006
Gonna go out on a limb and say we will lose to Detroit to start..

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I could guarantee you that Cgy will beat us
Good thing i won't be watching that game..and most games for that matter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad