Novak or Holmqvist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
little question again..

I would luv u guys opinion on Novak and also Andreas Holmqvist ( prospect - tampa bay )

thx alot.. and also would would u pick if u had the choice between the 2 of em

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Testify said:
little question again..

I would luv u guys opinion on Novak and also Andreas Holmqvist ( prospect - tampa bay )

thx alot.. and also would would u pick if u had the choice between the 2 of em
If you're asking about Filip Novak, the panthers prospect, well, he's one of the most underrated prospects in the NHL. He's a surefire NHL player, probably a #3 on a good team in the future. Maybe even #2. Good both ways but is a great player offensively. Solid defensively too. FLA may trade him though because they have Krajicek, Bouwmeester, VanRyn, and Mezei and would be able to prolly trade him and a pick for a 2nd line solid scoring forward.

He will play in SanAntonio probably this year but may see some callups if he plays well. If he is over his injury and can play great in SA along with Krajicek both those two could force Karpovtsev and Cairns or Kwiatkowski or Biron (sucks) out of a spot (I hope so).

I don't really know anything about Holmqvist other than I think he was a top prospect in the TB system but I think his stock dropped a bit.

From what I recall, I'd take Novak as he is a prospect close to bluechip level but no one knows about him cuz of the cat's depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad