mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Practice lines from Nov 10:
Gallagher-Plekanec-Galchenyuk
Sekac-Eller-Prust
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Parenteau
Moen-Malhotra-Weise

Think we'll see these lines in any games?? I would have Pacioretty on the first and Gallagher on the third though. Not sure about Prust on the second but that line was really good.

Bullsmith

May 21, 2007
Sekac-Eller-Prust
Moen-Malhotra-Weise

Think we'll see these lines in any games?? I would have Pacioretty on the first and Gallagher on the third though. Not sure about Prust on the second but that line was really good.

Pax-Dd-Par IS the first line. Not saying I love it, but simply putting them third on a list doesn't make them third liners.

Other than that (and the LW/RWers being a complete jumble) it's a fair guess lineup. Really likeing PAP's effort so far but not sure DD is the best fit with him.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Pax-Dd-Par IS the first line. Not saying I love it, but simply putting them third on a list doesn't make them third liners.

Other than that (and the LW/RWers being a complete jumble) it's a fair guess lineup. Really likeing PAP's effort so far but not sure DD is the best fit with him.

Yeah I know and I realize that we are 99% likely to see DD still as 1C. However, it is still a change because they generally list DD first regardless of it being a practice or game line up.

Honestly, it would make sense just to try out what our other centres are capable of with more opportunities...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
those lines were perfect against the Wild, lets keep them ! But the pairing Beaulieu-Gilbert was very shaky IMO

I was at that game and trust me those lines were far from perfect.
Put PAP back with Plecky and AG for now until Jerry graduates or Chucky displaces DD.
Gally should be on 3 with Larry and Jerry and do whatever you want with DD.

Chucky Plecky PAP
Jerry Larry Gally
Pac DD XX
XX MM XX

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Sekac-Eller-Prust
Moen-Malhotra-Weise

Sometimes the lines are listed in a weird order on the Habs site, it doesn't change how they're going to be used.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
Gallagher away from Chucky pls

I agree. They were working great together previously but with Pleky it seems they don't match well. I'd like...

Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Parenteau
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Sekac - Eller - Prust
Bowman - Malholtra - Weise

Doubt Bowman gets in though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad