Notice to Leafs Posters WRT Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Posting Rules: Unacceptable Conduct

1) Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted. Do not use sweeping generalizations and plural pronouns to cloak personal attacks. For example if a poster(s) states that he thinks 'x' is a good idea, replying that "Anyone who supports 'x' is an idiot" is a personal attack. Do not start threads to call out and embarrass other members; or make posts about ignore lists. Quotes by other members are not to be edited. You may reply to a partial quote, but do not change the quoted content in any way. No one likes to be misrepresented or have words put in their mouth.

The Moderators would like to clarify that included in this are terms like "Haters" and "Blind Sheep" that appears to be the staple rebuttal from various posters on this Forum.

Supporting the team does not preclude having opinions contrary to what the team's management has. Supporting or deriding management decisions does not make you a better fan.

Do not respond or engage these types of posts report them.

Warnings and / or infractions will be achieved for posters who continue posting these remarks.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I need to bump this. This place doesn't accept folks ignoring the rules. As well calling posters trolls is frowned upon. If you find an issue with a post REPORT it. The rules and the report button is there for a reason.

One thing that I strictly want to emphasize is wishing injury others or players, it is FORBIDDEN to do so and will be easily handed out infraction without a moments hesitation. Yea there is a so called "tank" going on for the top pick, doesn't not mean you wish injury on a player at any moment.

Last edited:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
A reminder to posters: Critique the POST not the POSTER. Keep the over-the-top messages to yourself as it is not needed on these boards and against the Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad