Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
And a slower look at the possible PLD injury
MFCwPxX.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
I am trying not to get too excited but Maurice's plan during the past few weeks that resulted in the losing streak may prove he is a hockey genius if things keep progressing. He has the whole team talking about playing the right way and eventhough it was a meaningless game in the standings they overcame two one goal leads and shut down the leafs in the last few minutes.
Again my excitement is tempered and could be temporary if the Oilers expose them.

MTforestry

Oct 9, 2019
Sure thing, brother. Yeah, lucky enough to get to a handful of shows. A lot of times I was too broke to get in, but would hang out in the lot and listen through the fence. haha
Big tape trader back then too. Good times!

Reactions: castle

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
The loss wasn't totally meaningless for the Leafs - if Toronto does get out of the North, they'd likely end up playing against Colorado/Vegas instead of Carolina or Florida.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Had to work so missed the game. Will check it out on the PVR tomorrow afternoon. Looks like the Leafs are already into playoff form. Way to go, Jets!

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Pretty sure this was PLD's last shift. Looks maybe like he ran into Pionk's elbow?

I did t watch past the first period but I was joking asking if was looking to be traded again because he was literally standing around doin nothing at some points in the game.

I hope he’s ok.

Reactions: DharmaBum

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
Sure thing, brother. Yeah, lucky enough to get to a handful of shows. A lot of times I was too broke to get in, but would hang out in the lot and listen through the fence. haha
Big tape trader back then too. Good times!
31 here. Plus the the reunion farewell thing in 2015. Best of times

Reactions: MTforestry

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
I always love it when we beat the Leaves... Worked this evening so I only watched highlights.

KFC back to form in time for the playoffs - guess his switch got flipped. He was cruisin' at top speed on the first, and no goalie in the league is saving that second snipe.

Helle made some nice saves, and the stacked pads vs Galchenyuk was a fun one (rebound after stopping a nice shot by Matthews).

Apples is playing above his salary. And great to see Harkins get his first - he had to skate to get the EN!

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
If Andersen is in for the Leafs, they’ll have a hard time getting past the first round.
Montreal is a pretty shitty hockey team but the Leafs don’t have a goalie at all. Brossoit would be their starter — that could be their Kryptonite.

They have a weak D and no goalie to bail them out. Our D is weaker but if Helle is on his game he’ll bail us out.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Montreal is a pretty shitty hockey team but the Leafs don’t have a goalie at all. Brossoit would be their starter — that could be their Kryptonite.

They have a weak D and no goalie to bail them out. Our D is weaker but if Helle is on his game he’ll bail us out.
No goalie at all?

Looks at Campbell’s.921

:huh:

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
JETS - LUC - Hickeys.png

Nothing to worry about here - Pierre's French sweetheart from St.Boniface got carried away with the hickeys. :nod:

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013

The Leafs finished the season with the lowest goals against in the North division. If they don't have a goalie at all, and they have a weak D, why do they get scored on less than every team they share a division with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->