Notable Slovakia Omissions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
Just wondering if there is anyone that did not make the Slovak team that you felt (from the NHL) should have instead of someone who was named to teh roster.

If so, who and why (other than "so and so is better than so and so") ?

Vic Rattlehead*

Mountie said:
Just wondering if there is anyone that did not make the Slovak team that you felt (from the NHL) should have instead of someone who was named to teh roster.

If so, who and why (other than "so and so is better than so and so") ?
Petrovicky over Somik. The only reason is that I think Petrovicky is a better goal score. I also would have put Kolnik or Svatos over Hlinka, becuase Svatos showed in the playoffs that he can play with the big guys, and Kolink has shown he is talented.

kolanos

Nov 7, 2003
Petrovicky gives Slovakia some much needed muscle upfront as well, he can single handedly keep the opposition on edge and keep their attention away from the offensive weapons.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
19bruins19 said:
Petrovicky over Somik. The only reason is that I think Petrovicky is a better goal score. I also would have put Kolnik or Svatos over Hlinka, becuase Svatos showed in the playoffs that he can play with the big guys, and Kolink has shown he is talented.

Note: Hlinka was chosen because he is a defensive center which Svatos isnt. We cant have only attacking players, we need some defedning players too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad