Not your Cougars of yester year.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Finally a companion to the lonely Div Banner hanging in the rafters , in the 30th year no less. Perennial door mats no longer. Lamb def has had a horseshoe or two in that dressing room. Good drafting / trades, low injury rates, goal tending tandems , NHL draftees. A record year all around. And no mortgages to pay off for the success this year.

Too good to be true?

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Finally a companion to the lonely Div Banner hanging in the rafters , in the 30th year no less. Perennial door mats no longer. Lamb def has had a horseshoe or two in that dressing room. Good drafting / trades, low injury rates, goal tending tandems , NHL draftees. A record year all around. And no mortgages to pay off for the success this year.

Too good to be true?
Also have a long history of choke jobs. In playoffs i'll believe it when I see it.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Also have a long history of choke jobs. In playoffs i'll believe it when I see it.
The recent playoff history has been VERY sparse to even get a chance at choking. Will be an interesting first round. Looking good to stay in BC with a shorter bus ride bonus.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018

Too good to be true?
I hope they win it all frankly.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
Really surprised there was no substantial pickup at the deadline. Portland got better but PG more or less stood pat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad