Not so good favorite Coyote

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Kris King, Corkum, Jim McKenzie, Dave Manson, Murray Barron, Ylonen, May, Carcillo, Gordon, ...

Loved all those guys.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
How has Biznasty only been brought up once?

True... I will say I really like him and he's definitely entertaining as a hockey personality. As a player I think he was pretty fun... but he's definitely found his calling with what he's doing now, I'd say. Either way... Yea I'd add him to my list.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
How has Biznasty only been brought up once?

The biggest thing I think I agree with Chayka on is I don't have much use for these plucky character types. If they can play a regular shift and contribute along with that (like say early Carcillo) that's a different thing. And I don't just mean "play a regular shift on the sorry ass Coyotes" but I mean an actual proper team. Cause Biz probably qualified for the former at times.

Plus Biz got tossed out a PLAYOFF game for not having his fight strap attached. Sure we can laugh about that now after several years and we finally broke the stupid playoff curse. At the time? f*** that guy.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Boyd Gordon if he qualifies as not so good, he was a 4th line C but a great one. The time he blocked two shots with the same knee was incredible.

Reactions: kbay

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
The biggest thing I think I agree with Chayka on is I don't have much use for these plucky character types. If they can play a regular shift and contribute along with that (like say early Carcillo) that's a different thing. And I don't just mean "play a regular shift on the sorry ass Coyotes" but I mean an actual proper team. Cause Biz probably qualified for the former at times.

Plus Biz got tossed out a PLAYOFF game for not having his fight strap attached. Sure we can laugh about that now after several years and we finally broke the stupid playoff curse. At the time? **** that guy.
Worst part is that he was actually in the lineup for a playoff game.

manictech

Apr 9, 2012
Tucson,AZ
Andy Miele, Klinkhammer. Have no idea why but when I was 13 I loved Tyson Nash. He was my favorite player on the Coyotes. Now I can’t stand him.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I always liked Chipchura + Vermett when they were around. Always did whatever they were asked to do under DT.

I'll throw in a couple former Portland Pirates as I saw a bunch of their games. Lucas Lessio and Brendan Shinnimin.

Reactions: kbay

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
He was likeable as a player, not good, but likeable. He has little business on TV.
Nash is solid the first time you hear him and in small doses, which is why he got to do some playoff games for the NHL last year. His biggest problem is his minuscule toolbox of sayings ("Pepperoni pizza", "Whoa ho ho are you kidding me?", "muffins", "jockstraps hanging from the ceiling", etc...) and things to talk about. Now that I've watched him for year's I feel I can finish his sentences.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Nash is solid the first time you hear him and in small doses, which is why he got to do some playoff games for the NHL last year. His biggest problem is his minuscule toolbox of sayings ("Pepperoni pizza", "Whoa ho ho are you kidding me?", "muffins", "jockstraps hanging from the ceiling", etc...) and things to talk about. Now that I've watched him for year's I feel I can finish his sentences.
I find my issue with him is that he comes off as uneducated. He may actually be a pretty smart fella but when he's talking about the play on the ice I often find myself questioning if we are watching the same game because he says some pretty moronic things, beyond the little phrases he uses.

I liked him as a player, just not as an entertainment personality.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
I always liked Chipchura + Vermett when they were around. Always did whatever they were asked to do under DT.

I'll throw in a couple former Portland Pirates as I saw a bunch of their games. Lucas Lessio and Brendan Shinnimin.
I was so hopeful for Lessio! I thought for sure he'd make it at the very least as a 3rd liner and a fan favorite! Sadly that didn't happen.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I was so hopeful for Lessio! I thought for sure he'd make it at the very least as a 3rd liner and a fan favorite! Sadly that didn't happen.
He could never quite put it together. Met him in a sporting goods store while he was getting his skates sharpened and I noticed he had the Coyotes skate guards. Since then, well, my friends and acquaintances like to **** on my for liking the Yotes but oh well, doesn't bother me.

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
Bissonnette/Gratton/Scott/Laraque/Nazarov etc.

Not the best at playing hockey but I have respect for these guys. The enforcer role was the toughest job in hockey when it was around.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->