OT - NO POLITICS NOT home for the Holidays.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Love love love. Do it.

P.S. I don’t bother with the app. Just set it down and turn it on, so don’t worry if mom isn’t app savvy.
Good... Mom is very NOT app savvy. I think she still misses rotary phones. :laugh: (ok not really, but she's not a fan of smart phones lol)

Thanks for the input :)

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Can I have the 9 o clock one please
Sure

20201213_105802.jpg

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Just received my walmart grocery delivery order. When I opened the door, the guy was standing there and said he had another trip to make to bring in the rest of my order. I said okay and brought in the first bags he had. When I went back to the front door a couple minutes later, nothing there. :skeptic: :huh:

Then I looked down the breezeway, and saw the rest of my order sitting in front of my neighbor's door. How do you forget what door to deliver it to that fast??? :facepalm:

Reactions: Fenway

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Just received my walmart grocery delivery order. When I opened the door, the guy was standing there and said he had another trip to make to bring in the rest of my order. I said okay and brought in the first bags he had. When I went back to the front door a couple minutes later, nothing there. :skeptic: :huh:

Then I looked down the breezeway, and saw the rest of my order sitting in front of my neighbor's door. How do you forget what door to deliver it to that fast??? :facepalm:
Whats your neighbor in need of? Lol

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
SO I was up early and saw the trucks loaded with the vaccines leaving Michigan . I don't know why but I got emotional watching. I usually don't let things in the news choke me up.

Let's all hope the is the beginning of the end of this virus. I know it will take months but it is a positive. Fingers' crossed.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I won't take it but thats my decision, no disrespect to others who do. .

I am not in the first groups to be offered the vaccine. I think some companies may end up requiring folks to get it.

I wonder if the schools will as well.

I am happy I am not first in line but will consider getting it. I never get the flu shot but this virus is no flu.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Put pepperoni slices in the air fryer... 380 degrees for eight minutes.

It's like miniature crispy bacon slices.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I think a lot of people confuse the Nightstalker and the Zodiac a lot. Ramirez (Nightstalker) was caught and is dead, but the Zodiac remains unsolved. With how they nailed the Golden State Killer via 23 and me stuff, I'd say it's a matter of time before they find him or figure out who he is/was.
ahh. i got him confused with the GS killer.
Are there more cyphers not solved? wonder if they have a similar pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->