OT - NO POLITICS NOT home for the Holidays.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Last thing imma say about covid cuz last 2 days I been non stop but............

I find it f***ing weird that if youre not there the day our department knows people have covid you dont know. What I mean is yesterday when we came to our department there were 2 clipboards with the peoples name and a place to sign if u have had contact with them. Those werent there today. Not only THAT but other departments arent told...........

Seems odd to me

aguineapig

I don't mean to hate December
It's meant to be the happy time of year
Merle
Not going to make many top 25 Christmas tune lists, but I lived through some of the December's Merle talks about. There'll be a lot of folks going through the same this year. My Black Friday is going to be spent at Toys for Tots and the local food bank. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Reactions: sooshii

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Success!

2F25C58A-E187-4CE3-9E3A-3BC76126B1DA.jpeg

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
How the hell did Micheal Buble get THREE songs in the top 25, let alone one?

I’m normally not a violent person, but I think that if I ever ran into Michael Buble on the street, I’d have to fight him.....

He’s just behind Ulf Samuelsson on my most hated list......

That list should be number one on the worst list of lists ever.

Nat King Cole at 16 is like saying Bobby Orr is like the 5th or 6th best defensemen you’ve ever seen

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Was going to try to buy a PS5 and donate it. Quick search shows it’s out of stock everywhere. Check eBay and it’s like 1100-1800 bucks. Some resellers have sold as many as 40 of them at these prices. Do people have no shame? What the heck?

Reactions: LSCII

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I like many Christmas hymns and old songs. But it is too early to listen to them. My favorite Christmas Video.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Was going to try to buy a PS5 and donate it. Quick search shows it’s out of stock everywhere. Check eBay and it’s like 1100-1800 bucks. Some resellers have sold as many as 40 of them at these prices. Do people have no shame? What the heck?

That's how supply and demand works.

The issue isn't with resellers, it's with Sony creating an artificial scarcity to keep prices and demand high in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->