Not enough puck possession talent on Jets

lablite47

Jan 22, 2013
Wpg
The biggest problem with the Jets is that they do not have any quality puck possession forwards. Scheifele is the only one that looks like he may turn out to be one, we'll have to wait and see. This is the real reason why our power play sucks and always will suck IMO. In the mean time, we will have to wait till we Scheifele blossoms and see how some of the up and comers like Lowry and future draft picks can bring. Unless Chevy can package off a defenceman with some other player or prospect/pick for one?

We have goal scorers and 3rd and 4th liners but in desperate need of a legitimate top Centre!

Anyone of the same opinion?

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Statically speaking the Jets top two puck possession forwards from last year are gone. The final results are yet to be seen, but I said all off season that I wasn't sure if the team improved.

Sly Jets Fan

Mar 20, 2013
Winnipeg
I just think Noel tells them to dump and chase all the time and I disagree with this. I can't stand it that they can chase the puck, finally get it back and then within a few seconds they are dumping it in and fighting for it again. I personally like Detroit's style as they re group as a unit and then attack that way. Kind of like how the old Red Army used to do it. Dump and chase is something you do in junior hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->