Nostalgic Memorable Leafs Games

cujoflutie

93 was around the time I started watching hockey. So while it made me happy I wasn't that much into it. Here's some memorable ones

-1999; that was a great run for a young team. I remember game 1 we got shut out, game 2 we were shutout again the first 58 minutes then scored 2 goals in the last 2 games and the ACC was rocking
-2002 was definitely my proudest moment. All those injuries against a healthy Ottawa team, sens fans chanting the goodbye song but they came back.

Since the lockout it would likely be that 6-0 domination with the habs last year.

White Pine

May 26, 2011
upper ottawa valley
the 2006-2011 period was pretty bleak, but I still remember that game the Leafs won 5-2 against NYR. The Rangers were leading 2-0 with like 7 min left or something, the place was completely dead, and out of the blue the Leafs score 5 goals in 5 minutes...

The fun starts at 4 minutes in:

mpleafan

Jul 7, 2010
First that comes to mind is whatever playoff game Travis Green scored the game winner in.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
Lots of playoffs games but I remember a game I was at in maple leaf gardens. Leafs trailed the bruins by a bunch. TheY came on in the 3rd including a hat trick by Wendel (think the 3rd goal was an empty netter). Final was 8-7 or 7-6. Crazy game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->