Norway's Tollefsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangers

Mar 10, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
Aaron Vickers said:
Can anyone tell me how Ole-Kristian Tollefsen has looked for Norway in these championships?

First thing I noticed about OK was his size. He`s not very big. Still..he`s a good hitter and a pretty physical player. Also..his shot is pretty accurate and pretty smart (He often looks for deflections). Still..have to work on some areas. I wasn`t to impressed with his skating so he`ll have to step it up some notches there before joining the BJ`s. Luckily OK`s young and he`ll only get better. Could be a good D in Columbus for years to come ;)

Norseman

May 28, 2002
Norway
I though Ole made a good tournament. First thing I noticed about him was his size, he is pretty long (6'2") and was bigger than I expected.

He played his usual stay-at-home game with good positioning, decent skating and actually very confident with the puck. He laid some big hits and is very good at taking the body and I was impressed by his shot. Usually very smart choices when with the puck, but he also had a couple of bad turnovers. His work ethic was good as always.

Its hard to compare his play to NHL/AHL standers as he didn't play against alot of NHL/AHL calibre guys, but I thought he looked pretty good and I think he will do pretty good in the AHL next year. And with his willingness to do whatever it takes I'm confident that he at some point will play in the NHL when he has filled out his large frame.

rangers

Mar 10, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
Norseman said:
I though Ole made a good tournament. First thing I noticed about him was his size, he is pretty long (6'2") and was bigger than I expected.

Wow...is he 6.2? Didn`t seem that big to me...anyways did you see who he was paired with yesterday?

Norseman

May 28, 2002
Norway
Never heard of him or his brother (Thomas) being born in Sweden. I think they both are local Oslo-boys (Lørenskog maybe ?)

rangers

Mar 10, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
Norseman said:
Never heard of him or his brother (Thomas) being born in Sweden. I think they both are local Oslo-boys (Lørenskog maybe ?)

I think 2 players on team Norway was originally Swedish born. Joakim Wiberg is Swedish...that`s certain. Maybe I`m mixing up Ygranes and Erik Ryman..One of them is Swedish..

Norseman

May 28, 2002
Norway
rangers said:
I think 2 players on team Norway was originally Swedish born. Joakim Wiberg is Swedish...that`s certain. Maybe I`m mixing up Ygranes and Erik Ryman..One of them is Swedish..
Ryman is originally Swedish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad