Andy McElman | -
Linesman​
|
wus.gif
Chris Woodworth | -

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Canada really didn't play well, but Norway played them well to a tee. I do expect more from Carter though. I think bringing Kunitz was the right thing to do.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Happy we won, not happy with the score. We really needed to beat up on them and get 6+ goals. Some of the lines seem to have zero chemistry and the PP wasnt great. Communication has to improve on the back end around whoever is in net as well.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I actually didn't mind how we played, pretty much what I expected. This was a tuneup game, and a chance to build chemistry.

Man Petro is good, he's so poised with the puck and a beast in his own end, I honestly think he's the best overall dman in the world, a lot like Lidstrom. I'm super pumped, our team has so much skill and talent, once we get going look out. I like Carter with Sid, if they can find chemistry that'll be a great line. Bergeron played great as always, I liked MSL to, and Tavares has some nice plays. Doughty and Weber also looked great, and I thought Price played solid, I hope he's our starter. Lots to be excited about.

Aug 3, 2010
I actually didn't mind how we played, pretty much what I expected. This was a tuneup game, and a chance to build chemistry.

Man Petro is good, he's so poised with the puck and a beast in his own end, I honestly think he's the best overall dman in the world, a lot like Lidstrom. I'm super pumped, our team has so much skill and talent, once we get going look out. I like Carter with Sid, if they can find chemistry that'll be a great line. Bergeron played great as always, I liked MSL to, and Tavares has some nice plays. Doughty and Weber also looked great, and I thought Price played solid, I hope he's our starter. Lots to be excited about.

He's so good that Team Canada was influenced by his nickname, then in turn influenced by Petro-Canada in how close their names were, which therefore influenced the Sochi Team Canada Olympic sweater.

I finally figured it out. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad