Northern Michigan vs. Michigan video

MHNet

May 31, 2005
MichiganHockey.net
Finally got around to doing this and good timing since Michigan and NMU face each other in the playoffs this weekend.

I have put online the edited full game video I shot of the January 13 between Northern Michigan and Michigan. This game features, I believe, 19 NHL prospects including the likes of T.J. Hensick, Jack Johnson, Billy Sauer, and Mike Santorelli.

The audio is the NMU feed. This is a 2 gigabyte file already in MPG2 format, so definitely download it to your hard drive, and if you have the capability, you can burn it onto a DVD and watch it on TV. I tried uploading the full 4GB file, but for unknown reasons my host kept stopping it after 2GB were uploaded. The quality should still be okay.

I'm still working on editing the Jan. 12 game and will let you know when that is uploaded.

Here's the link to the video page on my website. Let me know if you have any problems.

MHNet

May 31, 2005
MichiganHockey.net
Well, it wasn't one of Michigan's better games (lost 2-1) :) The Jan. 12 game was good, though. Hope to have that tomorrow or Thursday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad