Pre-Game Talk: Northeast Champions!! Bring on the Sens!!

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Ie. think the Habs could be in for a rude awakening tomorrow. Sens will win this in 5. MAYBE six. Huge Habs fan, but out defensive corps is too small and feeble. This is not the time yet.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Ie. think the Habs could be in for a rude awakening tomorrow. Sens will win this in 5. MAYBE six. Huge Habs fan, but out defensive corps is too small and feeble. This is not the time yet.

I almost think some of you want to see that.

We have a good record against them, but this should be close either way. I'm not very confident we will win this series, they have a better defense and a better coach and those two things get exposed in the playoffs, but I think this series will be at least 6 games either way. We aren't the Leafs or Islanders...and sadly, neither are they.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Fourth line will have White, Prust and Moen in it per RDS. Therrien wants to put a huge emphasis on the contribution of his 4th liners. Time for Moen to shine.

Demon Wolf

Feb 22, 2013
Really loving those line combos. Except I'd play Halpern on the fourth, otherwise it's perfect.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
tumblr_mm4jp8uglH1qcs6z0o1_1280.png

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Le Club de hockey Canadien a aménagé une nouvelle entrée pour le vestiaire du Tricolore lors des séries éliminatoires. Voici le résultat… Évidemment, le CH reste dans le thème de sa campagne publicitaire Levez Le Flambeau. C’est le président de l’équipe, Geoff Molson, qui a partagé l’image.
*Cr̩dit photo : Geoff Molson РTwitter

Lentr%C3%A9e-du-vestiaire-600x3341.jpg

+ white towels for everyone.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I almost think some of you want to see that.

We have a good record against them, but this should be close either way. I'm not very confident we will win this series, they have a better defense and a better coach and those two things get exposed in the playoffs, but I think this series will be at least 6 games either way. We aren't the Leafs or Islanders...and sadly, neither are they.

Maybe their bottom pair D is better, but in terms of puck moving skills, they don't come close to us for our top 4. PK, Markov and Diaz are very good puck movers, and more.
Gorges doesn't have that big size we all hope he'd have, but he's a solid PO performer.
We will have to move the puck quickly and not get beat to it, and I'm hoping the 5 days off helped players rest. There's also Tinordi who's been a pleasant surprise, if he keeps it up then he'll be fine on the bottom pair.

This is only defense. Offensively we have way more depth.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
This series could go either way, but if Habs are successful, they will need Ryder to play as he did just after the trade, or better. Moen needs to become a physical beast, and the 3rd line will need to start to dominate like a 2nd or third line. Also, Price must be dominant, because Anderson seems to be the better goalie at this point, and if Price isn't nearly as good or better, we may lose a lot of close games. We cannot have a few weak goals against the Senators.

I really think our 3rd line is key, as I think Gallchenyuk and Eller will bring a lot of energy, as will Gallagher. And Price!

Go HABS go!

The EGG Line

Mar 23, 2013
Montreal
Sens fans are already getting their excuses ready because of the refs.

We can't really say anything about that though cause Habs fans would complain so much if Chris Lee was reffing the games.

So pumped for tonight! This day is going to be very very long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad