Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
The number of new cases and ICU cases needs to be sufficiently low enough though that the government is willing to make an exception to allow US teams and returning Canadian teams to travel into Canada without quarantining. I don't foresee that happening anytime soon. Current number of new cases today was 1,195. Looking at the 2nd wave, in a month the number of new cases will be a few hundred, likely after the Province moves back to Step 1 restrictions, possibly Step 2. The chances of watching a live hockey game at Rogers Place this playoff season are effectively 0%, unless the government makes significant exceptions for the NHL which are highly unlikely.
The difference between the 2nd wave and now is the large prevalence of vaccinations.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
So what is the deal with the Jets injuries? I saw that Lowry was back against TO, anything new on Ehlers?

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
2D82245A-D005-4AE0-A5CB-0B175878E530.jpeg

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Agree!
Bill Zito may look a bit soft but he's smarter than a junk yard dog! Willing to make the hard decisions and makes a plan and executes it.
Dont think they will be an easy out for the Lightning.

Exactly
Florida has a nice team but when TB wants to turn it up, they turn it up loud. I'll be watching that series. Its in my time zone.

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->