North Dakota Fighting Sioux (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Somewhere out there in the midwest, Dakota is doing this right about now -----> :banana: Now, I know where all that rumbling is coming from. :laugh:

Great game by Rocco, potting a pair for Team USA in the gold medal game. Saw last Knight (yes, pun intended ;)) that Corban continues to tear it up for UND. I know, it's just Holy Cross, but a win is a win.

Hey Dakota, do you think you can keep down a bit? Some of the folks on the left coast are still sleeping. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
During the game last night they said that Kristo is the only active player in the NCAA that has career totals over 50 goals and 80 assists.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Somewhere out there in the midwest, Dakota is doing this right about now -----> :banana: Now, I know where all that rumbling is coming from. :laugh:

Great game by Rocco, potting a pair for Team USA in the gold medal game. Saw last Knight (yes, pun intended ;)) that Corban continues to tear it up for UND. I know, it's just Holy Cross, but a win is a win.

Hey Dakota, do you think you can keep down a bit? Some of the folks on the left coast are still sleeping. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Watched the game on a bus on the way to Dickinson,ND for my girls high school game. I did scare my girls after each one of his goals.:D

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Congrats to Rocco Grimaldi for being named player of the game in the gold medal game.

393018_10151228978361094_152464382_n.jpg

piedpiper

Jan 6, 2013
fargo
Great weekend all around. Knight is playing great and his faceoff numbers continue to get better. Can't wait to have Rocco back.

and NHL is back. good stuff.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Ya knew CC was going to come and play desperate and they did in their 4-3 win over the Sioux last night. First goal was weak and Saunders needs to stop all of those but that set the pace for CC. Stupid lazy penalty by Kristo cost the team another goal. He did not have a good game despite his goal. Team needs to regroup tonight and salvage 2 points. They do not want to go into Minnesota next weekend on a 2 game losing streak. It could very easily stretch to 4 after it's all said and done.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Hak really shaking up the lineup tonight.

UND Lines

Mitch MacMillan-Knight-Kristo
Caggiula-Rowney-Parks
O'Donnell-Mark MacMillan-Grimaldi
Senkbeil-Pattyn-Gleason

MacWilliam-Mattson
Simpson-Panzarella
Forbort-Schmaltz

Gothberg
Saunders
Maris

Out: Rodwell, Gaarder, St. Clair, Sanderson, Chyzyk

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Been a while since I've tuned into a UND game. What a game that was last night, absolutely still in love with the school.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
It's Sioux/Gopher week for the last time in the WCHA and it sucks. Don't know if I will ever get use to these new leagues next year and beyond.

Sioux need to tighten up there defensive coverage big time or it will be ugly at the mooch this weekend. At one point last night CC had 3 players in front of Gothberg with not a Sioux player in sight. Sloppy play by everyone not just the D. Right now I wouldbe happy with a split with the way both teams are playing. Regardless it will be a shame these 2 teams will never play in another series when all is said and done.

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
It's Sioux/Gopher week for the last time in the WCHA and it sucks. Don't know if I will ever get use to these new leagues next year and beyond.

Sioux need to tighten up there defensive coverage big time or it will be ugly at the mooch this weekend. At one point last night CC had 3 players in front of Gothberg with not a Sioux player in sight. Sloppy play by everyone not just the D. Right now I wouldbe happy with a split with the way both teams are playing. Regardless it will be a shame these 2 teams will never play in another series when all is said and done.

Thats the part that really sucks.

Should be a great week end. Hoping for lots of up and down hockey with few whistles.

Did the linn shake up do a lot. They did win. Seems like if the Gophers just stop or really just hold Knight and Kristo they should be fine. Do you guys roll 4 lines?

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Thats the part that really sucks.

Should be a great week end. Hoping for lots of up and down hockey with few whistles.

Did the linn shake up do a lot. They did win. Seems like if the Gophers just stop or really just hold Knight and Kristo they should be fine. Do you guys roll 4 lines?
Truthfully I'm not to worried about the offense it's the defense that is shaky at best. Yep roll 4 lines although the 4th line will take a seat once in awhile in the rotation.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Dakota & Gopher: Totally agree with you guys on the fact that this rivalry is in its last year. :( It's always good to see rivalries like these, especially since both teams are stacked with talent.

The Gophers have already beaten two really good teams in BC and Notre Dame, but this series could be their biggest test yet. With all due respect to the other WCHA teams, the Gophers haven't quite gotten the test that they're likely going to get this weekend as far as WCHA and Pairwise points. I expect it to be very good and just an all-out battle.

And yes, I will definitely be watching. ;)

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Congrats to the Huskies on absolutely killing the Sioux last night 3-1. Sioux had 9 shots,yes 9 shots on goal total halfway through the 3rd period. Pathetic. They lose tonight and I say kiss home ice goodbye come March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad