North Bay Battalion 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Just listened to spitting chiclets with Wojtek Wolski. Can definitely see why our dear friend Stan Butler didn't make many friends in the locker room

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Hearing whispers of the season start being delayed. Expect an announcement in the coming days

To no surprise given new restrictions in Ontario, the OHL is pushing back their targeted February 4 start date. A new targeted start date will be determined at a later time.

Though how can they delay further with the schedule they want.
Just kicking the can down the road.....

Poster man

May 5, 2015
Ontario
Rumour mill has assistant coach Scott Wray heading back to the Powassan Voodoos of the NOHL head coach position? Sure hope not.

Reactions: Olden

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Just announced here that the ice is coming out all the arenas. Move on, nothing happening here....

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Been a while since ive checked but matvei petrov now leads his MHL team in points and goal soring with 20 goals in 53 games. Definitely a shooter, hope to see him for a few games, at least.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Brandon Coe: listed on the roster of the SJ Barracuda, has not appeared in a game.
Luke Moncada: listed on the roster of the CLE Monsters, has not appeared in a game.
Mason Primeau: listed on the roster of the Henderson Silver Knights, has appeared in 2 games, 0 points.

Reactions: Samee987

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
Was wondering what kid of player Pacey Schlueting is as he has moved over to Saginaw? Was it playing at home that didnt click or just not a solid OHL caliber player? I dont know his game at all so any insights would be appreciated.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Was wondering what kid of player Pacey Schlueting is as he has moved over to Saginaw? Was it playing at home that didnt click or just not a solid OHL caliber player? I dont know his game at all so any insights would be appreciated.
He never clicked in north bay

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
If I remember correctly his defensive game was actually his strongest suit. He was getting better at lining up his gaps and angling out puck carriers. His offensive game just never developed. He wasn't comfortable with the puck.

Reactions: Saggy

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
being a creeper on Petrov instagram, a comment written on his picture was liked by petrov himself: "ohl bound". His season is done and may be heading over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->