Status
Not open for further replies.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
He doesn't note that Coe is a year older than most draft eligibles, which might have an effect on where he's selected. I still have him going in the mid-to-late 3rd round.

Allan Mitchell at The Athletic has mentioned him in previous articles also. He'll go before pick 100 IMO.
My gut is saying 4th round!

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Interesting view at the bottom of battalionhockey.com. Under player profile, Andrew Perrott??

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
I remember something like that happening with another team last year and I believe it was pulled from CHL and just a glitch... or it predicted Guelph trading markus phillips to London... I guess I haven’t helped at all.

also was his birthday yesterday so seems more likely that it’s nothing

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
"By way of trade, the Saguenéens have acquired in recent months, the 19-year-old forwards Harrison Caines, Cole Stewart and Olivier Pouliot, the latter acquired from Bathurst on Sunday morning before the trade deadline."

As a fan it would be nice if the management group let us know what's going on with this team! Poor exposure in this "failed Hockeyville" city.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
"By way of trade, the Saguenéens have acquired in recent months, the 19-year-old forwards Harrison Caines, Cole Stewart and Olivier Pouliot, the latter acquired from Bathurst on Sunday morning before the trade deadline."

As a fan it would be nice if the management group let us know what's going on with this team! Poor exposure in this "failed Hockeyville" city.
Some things never change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->