North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickhandle

Jul 4, 2007
Yes I see that but many of your rookies get much more playing time as they are required to play regular shifts due to the makeup of your team. They are gaining valuable experience. More responsibility is sometimes a good omen.

On the other hand Ottawa's rookies although on the team play very little due to the vet lineup. I am sure most will develop but at a slower pace. The sudden exposure to the added playing time did not go as planned.

Good game for your guys and good luck the rest of the way.
how many regs were out of the lineup I know Clarke is out but he has been out all season

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Next season with Mayotte, Thompson, Christo, Hollett, Rose, Winslow and a veteran O/A not named Henderson...the Pacer may not make the cut!
The Pacer has really turned it around since the old dinosaur was canned. Not there offensively yetbut I think he still comes back next year

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Pacey has been one of the better D since Stanley left. Amazing what happens when these kids get to actually play.
I would imagine a D being picked in the second round giving us 8 with the 7 returnees. Our D has been much more efficient since 20 went out. Sorry, but I wouldn't play him at all the rest of the season.
I see 4 roster spots available next year, replacing 10, 16, 20 & 32. Not much list there imo.
I see Hollett making the jump next year bringing that down to 3. Curious to see what they do to back up Vrbetic. Can Cicigoi bounce back

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
What’s the book on Hollett? I’ve been out of town and not able to watch any of his 3 games. Last I heard he was regarded as a great pick up and a guy that should’ve gone higher at the time of the draft. Not blowing the doors off offensively in Pembroke. How does he compare to someone like Thompson.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Pacey has been one of the better D since Stanley left. Amazing what happens when these kids get to actually play.
I would imagine a D being picked in the second round giving us 8 with the 7 returnees. Our D has been much more efficient since 20 went out. Sorry, but I wouldn't play him at all the rest of the season.
I see 4 roster spots available next year, replacing 10, 16, 20 & 32. Not much list there imo.
#14 as well

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
What an absolute shit sandwich of a game. Have some pride in the 3rd, hit somebody, connect on a damn pass, literally do anything of substance and we will happily take the loss. At least Niagara is up going into the 3rd but I’m not banking on that one just yet.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
What an absolute shit sandwich of a game. Have some pride in the 3rd, hit somebody, connect on a damn pass, literally do anything of substance and we will happily take the loss. At least Niagara is up going into the 3rd but I’m not banking on that one just yet.
Really tough to watch complete opposite of the Ottawa game. Interesting to see Stevens mention his ice time during a intermission interview

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
No battle in Coe, he's out there for a skate, nothing more!!!
I’d give him a month or 2 next year and ship him out if it’s the same. I’ve liked the kid since he got here but the same old mistakes and behaviour are getting old. See the penalty took while we were on the PP. it’s gonna cost him in the draft

Reactions: Olden
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad