North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
….NB season was a dumpster fire so postpone/cancel it, no loss really.....feel sorry for 67's fans and especially Saginaw..probably their best team ever.....

Reactions: Olden

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
If the season is down hopefully it stays the same and we can convince Fantilli to show up. On a side note where can I find toilet paper in this town. My house actually needs some

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
If the season is down hopefully it stays the same and we can convince Fantilli to show up. On a side note where can I find toilet paper in this town. My house actually needs some
Just watched a video 2 guys went into McDonald’s washroom with a drill and wound up all the toilet paper onto the drill bit some people lol

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
….news/rumour on this site.....2020 draft I believe..fantilli agent/family have met with NB staff.....that would be nice..it is hope I guess.....

Reactions: Olden

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
...we were silly enough..now scouts.....make us proud..lets get back to packing the rink to watch #1 N A ranked player...#1 Euro...the twins...arny...Hollet….renewed Kyle Jackson..Winslow Stevens ...and any surprise FA out there...renewals begin..

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
...we were silly enough..now scouts.....make us proud..lets get back to packing the rink to watch #1 N A ranked player...#1 Euro...the twins...arny...Hollet….renewed Kyle Jackson..Winslow Stevens ...and any surprise FA out there...renewals begin..
Vrbetic... Coe, moncada... a new primeau??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad