North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
You know it's bad when that plug Parker-Jones is hotdogging with the between the legs goal.
Cicigoi needs to go to the dressing room and go bananas, they have hung him out to dry every time he plays.
This is embarrassing, maybe Primeau is on to something by staying away from the tire fire that our team has become.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
You know it's bad when that plug Parker-Jones is hotdogging with the between the legs goal.
Cicigoi needs to go to the dressing room and go bananas, they have hung him out to dry every time he plays.
This is embarrassing, maybe Primeau is on to something by staying away from the tire fire that our team has become.
If he did ask for a trade I have no problem getting rid of him. Poor attitude if that’s the case would be 2nd time he doesn’t get his way and ask out of town.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
If he did ask for a trade I have no problem getting rid of him. Poor attitude if that’s the case would be 2nd time he doesn’t get his way and ask out of town.
Would be tough to recoup any value by trading him, which why it may carry on for a while. I understand we paid 2 X 2nd round pick to get him, hard to imagine getting a 3td alone for him now. He hasn't done anything to increase his own stock, that's for sure.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
I tell you another thing, that David Maier sure plays a calm, settling game from the right side defense position.
Wish we could find a guy like that. Would have hated to release a left shot defenseman, which we had/have lots of instead of flipping mediocre, at best, RHD overagers.
We should try 20 in front of the net on the PP, he always puts up a perfect screen and never blocks a shot in his own end.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
I tell you another thing, that David Maier sure plays a calm, settling game from the right side defense position.
Wish we could find a guy like that. Would have hated to release a left shot defenseman, which we had/have lots of instead of flipping mediocre, at best, RHD overagers.
We should try 20 in front of the net on the PP, he always puts up a perfect screen and never blocks a shot in his own end.
I’ll never understand that decision

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
I also think that the time to move on from #18. He obviously doesn't want to play here and his selfish play is hurting the team in my opinion.
Wonder if he ever has any intention in backing up his bush league tough guy act and drop the gloves or better yet throw a hit. He likes to shove guys from behind and skate away. Move on man, go find another Brazeau to carry you.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
I also think that the time to move on from #18. He obviously doesn't want to play here and his selfish play is hurting the team in my opinion.
Wonder if he ever has any intention in backing up his bush league tough guy act and drop the gloves or better yet throw a hit. He likes to shove guys from behind and skate away. Move on man, go find another Brazeau to carry you.
Haha didnt watch tonight (thankfully) but he’s had some real good games for us and some real stinkers. Can’t be thrilled to be spending his final year here. Move him along to the highest bidder!

Reactions: View from section 9

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Say what you want but at home this weekend he played hard and fast, looked like one of the best players on the ice. I don’t really see the fake tough guy thing you’re talking about. Every hockey player gives little shoves and keep going. It’s not like he’s always in scrums or running his mouth looking for a fight. But yes he never throws the body . He should have been traded at he beginning of the year while his value was at his peak

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Say what you want but at home this weekend he played hard and fast, looked like one of the best players on the ice. I don’t really see the fake tough guy thing you’re talking about. Every hockey player gives little shoves and keep going. It’s not like he’s always in scrums or running his mouth looking for a fight. But yes he never throws the body . He should have been traded at he beginning of the year while his value was at his peak
Did you watch tonight?
That's his move, get frustrated take a cheapshot at someone and skate away with a couple minutes left down 6-0. Two hand slash that had intent then an extra shove after the whistle and skate away. That was bush.

Trying to be Bobby Orr going coast to coast every shift is getting annoying, sure he's scored a couple beauties but his turnovers on those rushes have ended up in our net far more often than he scores on them.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
All while his much smaller and younger teammates stand up for themselves and others. Like Pacey not taking any crap from Parker-Jones and their other bigger players.

I can recorded the game and can post the incident I'm speaking of if you missed it SNLDP.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
All while his much smaller and younger teammates stand up for themselves and others. Like Pacey not taking any crap from Parker-Jones and their other bigger players.

I can recorded the game and can post the incident I'm speaking of if you missed it SNLDP.
I certainly did miss it but maybe I don’t see it the way you do. It is nice seeing Pacey stand up for himself vs Walker and Parker Jones, he allowed himself to be bullied all over the ice last year. All 3 of those DonMills kids are fierce and won’t take shit. The end to end rushes just to turn it over are ridiculous

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
..our 6 footers play like 5 footers...they do not use their size....if you are tanking..go with heart....

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
I gotta ask .... Is this team going to be any better next year? Moncada is our only option for O/A. Some of the kids that are getting regular minutes just aren't stepping up. Solid goaltender. Don't see the 'D' improving much. A group of forwards who may pot 10 goals each (Coe excluded). Russell, Caines, Jackson, Korpialho.....just not producing. Primeau??

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
I gotta ask .... Is this team going to be any better next year? Moncada is our only option for O/A. Some of the kids that are getting regular minutes just aren't stepping up. Solid goaltender. Don't see the 'D' improving much. A group of forwards who may pot 10 goals each (Coe excluded). Russell, Caines, Jackson, Korpialho.....just not producing. Primeau??
I understand where youre coming from but if the question is "is this team going to be any better next year?" the answer to me is clearly yes. OA players will be picked up, everyone else that returns will be a year older + 1st or 2nd overall draft pick.

Greatger

May 11, 2007
Anyone know what MADD and Butler have in common? Seem to be reading this on a local media a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad