North Bay Battalion 2015 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacesetter

Sep 17, 2012
I would have Liberati wearing the C. He is a good kid, works hard, quiet, polite...all the attributes of a captain. With a young D corp, it would be good for the youngsters to have one of their own as the leader.

Assistants - Amadio, and Poirier. I would prefer an A on Mackenzie just for his age class, but I don't think he has leadership qualities. I like having an A on a young guy. With a good group of young guys, they need a leader that is going through the same things as them.

I agree having Liberati with the C and would also give an A to Santos, because he is the Heart and Soul of this team, he would also deserve the C as well..........also would give an A to Amadio.

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
I agree having Liberati with the C and would also give an A to Santos, because he is the Heart and Soul of this team, he would also deserve the C as well..........also would give an A to Amadio.

Liberati is the clear choice. Solid, level headed, he has earned it.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
With just one 2015 draft pick signed do you think that's it or do you expect at least one more signing?

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Miles Liberati invited to Pittsburgh's rookie camp. Jake Smith invited to the Rangers' rookie tournament in Traverse City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad