Nordic skiing World Championship in Lathti.

mjlee

Feb 25, 2006
Surprised there is no thread about it at all. A bit boring that Norway is so superior and that so many Russians are banned because of doping. But it's still exciting. I do feel for Finland first the fall in the relay and then falling again today and losing the bronze. But go Sweden! Charlotte Kalla is of course the big star but who could ever imagine Sweden's Men relay team could take the bronze. Amazing. Hope Hellner keeps the form until Sunday's 5 mile (European) race.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Disgusting Norweigans. You could see Weng standing there like a dog knowing she done something wrong

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
Disgusting Norweigans. You could see Weng standing there like a dog knowing she done something wrong

LOL! She wasn't even at fault. Even your own live reporter at Aftonbladet overracted at first and then changed his mind. Too difficult to tell really well from the camera angle, but either way, s**t happens. Bjoergen broke her pole, Jacobsen fell. Kalla fell. Stuff happens all the time. S**t timing for Kalla.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
LOL! She wasn't even at fault. Even your own live reporter at Aftonbladet overracted at first and then changed his mind. Too difficult to tell really well from the camera angle, but either way, s**t happens. Bjoergen broke her pole, Jacobsen fell. Kalla fell. Stuff happens all the time. S**t timing for Kalla.

Yeah maybe I overreacted and she didn't touch her, but I'm still not convinced, she looked soooo guilty after the finish.

And I've found it extra difficult to like Weng ever since her screaming at Jacobsen at the top of tour de ski, she deserved a slap with the pole from Pärmikoski and Stina :D

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Alex Harvey win 50 km Cross-country, World Champion. This is big in the Nordic countries, even if not that big in Canada. Well done, the competition was the absolute elite.

mjlee

Feb 25, 2006
Yeah, congratulations to Harvey and Canada, although he could possibly have refrained from barfing in front of the cameras :D Too bad Hellner does what he always does and fall apart. Bah! I miss Wassberg and Svan. Too bad so many races were decided to falls. I believe the Finnish skier said some not very nice words to the Norwegian after the Men's relay. :laugh:

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
Yeah maybe I overreacted and she didn't touch her, but I'm still not convinced, she looked soooo guilty after the finish.

And I've found it extra difficult to like Weng ever since her screaming at Jacobsen at the top of tour de ski, she deserved a slap with the pole from Pärmikoski and Stina :D

First one I've heard that is angry at someone for being a good teammate.

Congratulations to Harvey today. Looked strong the entire race and went "as cheap as possible" the entire way but still stayed among the 3-6 until the last few km where he worked very good to hang on and win the sprint fairly easy. Absolutely deserved!

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
That's not being a good teammate, that's unsportsmanlike and being unprofessional. Even Pärmikoski who thought she was in complete control in second, which she was, had to turn her head to check because she got worried someone was close

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad