Post-Game Talk: Nope

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
Super line sounds good. Kind of what Minnesota has going for them now: Zucker - Staal - Granlund.

As you probably know Puljujarvi and Granlund are two players with possibly the highest points ever in Finnish junior leagues.

Granlund has given a lot of assists, but considering the amount of experience, linemates and trust by the coaches it is quite interesting Jesse's even strength goals/60 is still a bit better. I have a good feeling Puljujarvi would have quite nice numbers if he played with Zucker and Staal.

Reactions: PulYou

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
There’s no public knowledge (that I’m aware of) even confirming what’s wrong with him let alone that he needs surgery. The only one that might believe anything Ulysses Joyce says is Ulysses Joyce.
He did say himself that it was the shoulder, thaf it happened in the playoffs, that it can be very painful when he gets hit and that he's been on heavy meds.

For the 2nd part, I'll take a minute to source check next time around :laugh:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Please do not put Aberg with RNH. Aberg with Draisaitl was looking fine and was our best line the last couple games.

Nuge has 15 assists all season. Any winger he's had has difficulty scoring with him. Nuge for whatever reason shoots far too often and does not sustain possession as well. Aberg is clearly a possession player and better suited to Draisaitl.

Other than Lucic and Maroon who have had their best scoring rates with RNH.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Other than Lucic and Maroon who have had their best scoring rates with RNH.

In the case of Lucic that's a complete mirage based on him not scoring in last 28 games. Frankly that seems odd with Maroon as well.

Nuge has 15 assists all year. They must be all related to Maroon and Lucic goals for something like this be true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad