Nonis Taken To the Hospital Yesterday

• Thread starter BiggestLeafsFanEVER*
  • Start date

Bill_Crosby*

Hate to see anyone go to the hospital, especially a young guy like that. Here's hoping it was just a bug.

leafstilldeath*

wow. I hope Nonis is fine. Friggen flu is pissing me off.I have been dealing with it for the past one week. I ask the doctor can I get the flu shot: Doctor's reply:

The new flu shot vaccine is not available yet.

Great! Thaks Doc.

Note to everyone: DO NOT eat anything from the restaurants. Home cooked meals is the way to go for a little while

Leafer220

Nov 23, 2011
They probably won't say it, but apparently he had a heart attack. They did a really good job at keeping this hush. I got word about him going to the hospital last night around 10pm, and no media knew anything about it until whatever time today.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
wow. I hope Nonis is fine. Friggen flu is pissing me off.I have been dealing with it for the past one week. I ask the doctor can I get the flu shot: Doctor's reply:

The new flu shot vaccine is not available yet.

Great! Thaks Doc.

Note to everyone: DO NOT eat anything from the restaurants. Home cooked meals is the way to go for a little while

How is that his fault?

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
Could it be high blood pressure, too? The game made me extremely light headed and I also got a big headache. Too much stupidity and intensity throughout the game lol.

Hope he is well now.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
They probably won't say it, but apparently he had a heart attack. They did a really good job at keeping this hush. I got word about him going to the hospital last night around 10pm, and no media knew anything about it until whatever time today.

That wouldn't shock me at all if he suffered a minor heart attack or stroke. Due to poor eating habits in society a lot of males (and even females) are sufffering heart problems at an earlier age, I mean Rosie O'donnell is 50 and she had a minor heart attack while taping some talk show. Nonis isn't exactly in good shape weight wise, and due to being overweight it puts added pressures on the heart, not to mention he has a very stressful/demanding job which further adds to the problem.

I hope the guy is ok though.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
He wouldn't have been released so early if he had a heart attack. I believe if you have a heart attack or a stroke it's at least 48 hours in the hospital being monitored

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
He wouldn't have been released so early if he had a heart attack. I believe if you have a heart attack or a stroke it's at least 48 hours in the hospital being monitored

Not necessarily, I know a guy who had a minor stroke and he spent the night in ICU but was released the next morning. It depends on which hospital and how serious the heart attack is...

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Sorry to hear this, hope Dave has a quick recovery. He's become a valuable man in Leaf land. Plus he has a young family more importantly.

Tyler Biggs*

Or as they call it in the business….An upper body injury.

Hopefully everything is okay with him! Get well soon Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad