OT: Non Ski Resort Thread. | OT in all its glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
No it wasn’t... the RCMP wouldn’t for something like this. They have also made a statement saying it wasn’t.

Turns out I was wrong. Police issued a second statement saying it was staged... seems super weird to change their story but I can admit when wrong.

Still just not funny.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
Wait, so your Canadian tax dollars are paying for police officers to promote American WWE wrestlers? I don't get why the RCMP would help to stage it.

He probably pulled her over she was nice and was like I’m a WWE superstar can you play along I’m gonna get into character. The officer was like sure.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
Wasn’t tyreek hills whole thing staged by his former gf?

No it’s his current spouse (or at the time current who knows now) and baby mama. He plead guilty to assualting her when she was pregnant in college. The recording definitely makes it sounds like he beat the kid and beats her.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Just spent the past week and a half cat-sitting my daughter's cat while she and her bf were in Ottawa visiting the Grandma. Had cats almost all my life but haven't been able to in the building I've been in for the last 10 years or so. Didn't realize I missed having a cat that much. I even missed cat breath. Stanky-ass cat food-smelling cat breath. Also, I miss the little things when you own a cat that you don't even think about when you don't. Like, when you have a cat, at some point you will inform your cat that he is a cat.

I miss those little things.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
So I've taken up golf again this year.

Anyone else here passionate about this stupid sport? Wife surprised me with a membership... so I was forced to play a lot this summer ;)

Off to Scottsdale for my first golf weekend trip.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Just spent the past week and a half cat-sitting my daughter's cat while she and her bf were in Ottawa visiting the Grandma. Had cats almost all my life but haven't been able to in the building I've been in for the last 10 years or so. Didn't realize I missed having a cat that much. I even missed cat breath. Stanky-ass cat food-smelling cat breath. Also, I miss the little things when you own a cat that you don't even think about when you don't. Like, when you have a cat, at some point you will inform your cat that he is a cat.

I miss those little things.
Hardly any cat owners in my neighborhood. Lots more mice/rats around though.

member 290103

I hate cats. They wreck everything and only care about themselves. Smug animals that piss and shit where they shouldn’t, that tear up your furniture....Dogs are The way to go.

Down with cats.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I hate cats. They wreck everything and only care about themselves. Smug animals that piss and **** where they shouldn’t, that tear up your furniture....Dogs are The way to go.

Down with cats.

this. I don’t even think they’re cute. I’d rather have a pet weasel

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
So I've taken up golf again this year.

Anyone else here passionate about this stupid sport? Wife surprised me with a membership... so I was forced to play a lot this summer ;)

Off to Scottsdale for my first golf weekend trip.
Where do you play?

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I hate cats. They wreck everything and only care about themselves. Smug animals that piss and **** where they shouldn’t, that tear up your furniture....Dogs are The way to go.

Down with cats.
lol always funny how people who don't understand an animal and don't know how to manage it think they can read its mind.

-----------------------------------

Also in the news, having hernia surgery Monday. Cannot come soon enough. Been working with it for months now, and holy shit am I ever sick of it. The shooting pains down the length of my urethra I can really do without. Also, if I stand up for longer than ten minutes without wearing a hernia belt, half my intestines would be spooling up in my right ball. And that feels every bit as great as it sounds.

Just thought you'd all like to know that.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Hazelmere... I technically have membership privilege at Swaniset and Belmont as well (West coast golf group)... but haven't been yet. Maybe next yr.

Just tapped out after 16 holes in Az... 94'F.
Nice. I've only played Belmont but I really enjoy it. The one I play the most is Poppy Estate, it's a little short for my liking but the guys I generally play with are older, so they like the shorter course.

member 290103

lol always funny how people who don't understand an animal and don't know how to manage it think they can read its mind.

-----------------------------------

Also in the news, having hernia surgery Monday. Cannot come soon enough. Been working with it for months now, and holy **** am I ever sick of it. The shooting pains down the length of my urethra I can really do without. Also, if I stand up for longer than ten minutes without wearing a hernia belt, half my intestines would be spooling up in my right ball. And that feels every bit as great as it sounds.

Just thought you'd all like to know that.

Interesting post.....the first part. It's is almost like the post I'd expect from my cat, if the smug p**** could post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad