Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Jimmy looked bad today. Bad passes, didn't utilize the best TE in the game, (Who might have been injured, but if that's the case, he shouldn't have played), and he stands in the pocket too long. Also, the 49ers had some bad calls go against them.

Reactions: Sandisfan

sjsharks92

Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
^^ Their defense was painfully porous...

I did see both EK's and Hertl sitting in the stands....or at least their cardboard equivalents...
The defense played well. 7 of Arizona's points were a function of a blocked punt. The defense was hung out to dry too many times by the offense not being able to string together any sustained drives.

This loss is primarily on Jimmy. Needs to be better.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Usually on Football Sunday I would be watching the games an enjoying the day. Watching the 49ers game today actually did make me a little ill with the injuries and stuff like that. I actually ended up working on a project of switching Bedrooms (Because for some reason there are birds banging on the wall at 3 in the morning) and I find I didn't miss the football very much. Now I find out Mostart is also hurt and I wish the NFL actually did cancel this season. You hear so much about how preseason is not needed, but I think we find out today why the preseason is important. It's that slow ramp up from Summer to Football season and building strength and stamina. Now what was supposed to be a season of promise for the 49ers might have figuratively ended today.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Usually on Football Sunday I would be watching the games an enjoying the day. Watching the 49ers game today actually did make me a little ill with the injuries and stuff like that. I actually ended up working on a project of switching Bedrooms (Because for some reason there are birds banging on the wall at 3 in the morning) and I find I didn't miss the football very much. Now I find out Mostart is also hurt and I wish the NFL actually did cancel this season. You hear so much about how preseason is not needed, but I think we find out today why the preseason is important. It's that slow ramp up from Summer to Football season and building strength and stamina. Now what was supposed to be a season of promise for the 49ers might have figuratively ended today.

I wasn't able to watch the game but it's weird to say after the second game of the year that they are playing out the string. I don't know how often I have seen other teams in the major sports going though injury woes and being thankful that my own teams haven't suffered nearly so much but recently some of my teams are the cursed ones. UGH :(

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
The 49ers are in the toughest division so it was gonna be hard to make it back anyways but today probably sealed it. Dodgers and Lakers are probably gonna win it all this year too to cap off a terrible year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad