Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Question is how many more carries does he have in him this season before he starts to slow down?

Probably enough to get through potentially two more games. I can totally see Henry just running through either of KC or Houston. The 49ers would be his toughest test but both gotta get there obviously.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Probably enough to get through potentially two more games. I can totally see Henry just running through either of KC or Houston. The 49ers would be his toughest test but both gotta get there obviously.

Fair enough. I think the real test is the defense for Tennessee. Can't run the ball if you're down and KC and Houston are capable of big time plays though I think Houston is more of a fraud team.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Fair enough. I think the real test is the defense for Tennessee. Can't run the ball if you're down and KC and Houston are capable of big time plays though I think Houston is more of a fraud team.

Houston is definitely a fraud team. If KC doesn't win, it'll be an embarrassment but while you tend not to run the ball if you're down, when you're Tennessee, if you're down, you have to put the ball in your best player's hands and that's Henry. He's just that kind of guy. I'd keep running the ball with him back there unless it's like a three score game in the second half.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Yeah I'll argue that the game against the Bills was more Buffalo losing the game than Houston winning it. But a 49ers-Titans match up would be pretty cool though.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah I'll argue that the game against the Bills was more Buffalo losing the game than Houston winning it. But a 49ers-Titans match up would be pretty cool though.

Houston proving how much of a fraud team they are. Up 24-0 and have been outscored 48-7 since and the Chiefs have scored seven TD's on seven consecutive drives.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Houston proving how much of a fraud team they are. Up 24-0 and have been outscored 48-7 since and the Chiefs have scored seven TD's on seven consecutive drives.

Watching Houston fans talkin bout how they the team of destiny after coming back from being down against Buffalo react now on twitter is pretty hilarious.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Watching Houston fans talkin bout how they the team of destiny after coming back from being down against Buffalo react now on twitter is pretty hilarious.

At some point, fans need to realize no one is a team of destiny. It just happens or it doesn't. Viking fans were pretty similar. Cousins shed the label of mediocre or whatever and then he gets crushed. Always getting ahead of themselves. lol

Reactions: Sandisfan

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
montana2.gif

Niners are going to the super bowl!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad