Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I’d be more worried about Bobby Evans screwing it up.

It looks like there is a pitcher and a catcher for the top two picks. I mean, I generally don't watch the MLB draft because of the analysts that MLB Network has, but that's what it looks like at the top.

I personally wouldn't care that they have Posey already (if they took the catcher) since the bust rate is so high.

Disclaimer: Not a Giants fan

AZviaNJ

Setbacks, no Defeats
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Just saw a notification on my phone that Dwight Clark passed away from ALS. really sad news. Will always be a legend. :(

RIP.
One of my top 5 fav athletes of all-time. Had a hockey player mentality....scrums with DB's on most running plays. And had made the single greatest sports play in history (I'm biased....but I'm not wrong). RIP DC.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
A's signed Edwin Jackson today to add to their rotation of castoffs. If he pitches for the pro team that will be like his 15th team.

The rotation was the glaring weak spot before the season and injuries have decimated what little they had.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
man, the A's would be such a good team if their pitching in general didn't suck.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I mean it in the most lovingly way possible, lol.

Peace and love, peace and love!
66noSWs.gif

Reactions: slocal

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
JR Smith and Nick Young both have a ring while Thornton is gonna end up like Malone and Barkley. Thanks a lot Jordan/Crosby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->