Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
BAY AREA TEAMS:
picture.php
picture.php

Team | Sport | League |Venue
San Francisco 49ers |Football |National Football League| Levi's Stadium
Oakland Raiders | Football |National Football League |McAfee Coliseum
San Francisco Giants | Baseball| National League (Major League Baseball) |AT&T Park
Oakland Athletics | Baseball |American League (Major League Baseball)| McAfee Coliseum
Golden State Warriors | Basketball |National Basketball Association| Oracle Arena
Sacramento Kings | Basketball |National Basketball Association| Arco Arena
San Jose Earthquakes | Soccer |Major League Soccer| Buck Shaw Stadium
San Jose Giants | Baseball |California League (Minor League Baseball) |San Jose Municipal Stadium
San Jose SabreCats - *Cannot Link|Football| Arena Football League| SAP Center at San Jose
San Jose Stealth | Lacrosse | National Lacrosse League | HP Pavilion at San Jose San Francisco Dragons | Lacrosse | Major League Lacrosse | Spartan Stadium

Previous thread
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2121077

Continue

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Lacob did Jackson bad then smeared his name. I don't feel bad if he isn't exactly complementary of the Warriors.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Lacob did Jackson bad then smeared his name. I don't feel bad if he isn't exactly complementary of the Warriors.

Jackson was a terrible coach and a lot of the players didn't even like him. I would hardly call anything he said as "smearing" either.

Not to mention Jackson is just a dumb analyst regardless of the teams...

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Jackson was a terrible coach and a lot of the players didn't even like him. I would hardly call anything he said as "smearing" either.

Not to mention Jackson is just a dumb analyst regardless of the teams...
I'll agree on the fact that he isn't a great coach or analyst, but there was a piece in the merc where Lacob really tore into Jackson and his staff with stuff that should have been kept internal, imo.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
This is why you sign Durant. For games when Thompson and Draymond decide to forget that they're All-Stars.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
This is why you sign Durant. For games when Thompson and Draymond decide to forget that they're All-Stars.

It's easy to sign a guy who pick you lol.

Don't see the Warriors losing a game until they meet Cleveland, where it will be 1-2 at most. This series ended as soon as Pachulia hurt Leonard.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
I'm an SDSU grad so I hate seeing Kawhi get hurt (plus I wanted the Dubs to spank the Spurs with their full lineup), but no one cared that Steph was hurt throughout the Finals last year so I don't have a lot of sympathy. According to the media he just played like crap and the Warriors choked while Lebron single-handedly beat them.

Last edited:

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
It's easy to sign a guy who pick you lol.

Don't see the Warriors losing a game until they meet Cleveland, where it will be 1-2 at most. This series ended as soon as Pachulia hurt Leonard.

Doesn't every player in every league have to "pick you" in order for you to sign them? :dunno:

Yep, they had no Kawhi or Parker, but Warriors had no Klay or Draymond. Klay gave them like 3 chances to lose game in the last minute alone.

Juxtaposer

Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Good grief, do people seriously think Zaza intended to injure Kawhi? Did those same people all somehow not notice that Kawhi tripped over his own player as well?

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Good grief, do people seriously think Zaza intended to injure Kawhi? Did those same people all somehow not notice that Kawhi tripped over his own player as well?

David Lee is obviously a plant still working for the Warriors. :sarcasm:

Zaza has a history, but he's not smart enough to contest the shot and think of purposefully putting his leg to where Kawhi will perfectly land on it to injure the exact ankle and spot that he's had issues with. Foul, but a fluke play, not intentional.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Doesn't every player in every league have to "pick you" in order for you to sign them? :dunno:

Well, yeah, but what I mean more particularly is that he choose the Warriors based on what they had going on as a team and their ability to raise his value going forward. There were more teams who could have (and did) offer a lot more years for a lot more money, which is what most players go for.

Juxtaposer

Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
David Lee is obviously a plant still working for the Warriors. :sarcasm:

Zaza has a history, but he's not smart enough to contest the shot and think of purposefully putting his leg to where Kawhi will perfectly land on it to injure the exact ankle and spot that he's had issues with. Foul, but a fluke play, not intentional.

I obviously can't prove that he didn't do it on purpose, but the point is that I don't understand how someone could look at the play and know for sure that it was on purpose. Zaza isn't looking at Kawhi's feet when it happened, he was looking at the play.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
It's only intentional because A.) Apparently Kawhi is the Spurs, and B.) The Warriors are the most hated team in recent history. Seriously, in a span of 5 years they went from everyones soft spot to villain. It's awesome. Also, people were saying the Spurs could beat teams even without Kawhi, like they did Houston. The second he went down and the Warriors came back, it's all because Zaza threw Kawhi, rolled on his ankle, took out a frying pan and smacked him with it, then proceeded to jump on his leg.

I'm starting to grow immune of the cry babies after the Warriors win. They lose, "Oh my god they lost with a million all-stars!!!!!!!!!!" They win, "they only won because their bench is good enough to be a playoff team LOL!"

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
It's only intentional because A.) Apparently Kawhi is the Spurs, and B.) The Warriors are the most hated team in recent history. Seriously, in a span of 5 years they went from everyones soft spot to villain. It's awesome. Also, people were saying the Spurs could beat teams even without Kawhi, like they did Houston. The second he went down and the Warriors came back, it's all because Zaza threw Kawhi, rolled on his ankle, took out a frying pan and smacked him with it, then proceeded to jump on his leg.

I'm starting to grow immune of the cry babies after the Warriors win. They lose, "Oh my god they lost with a million all-stars!!!!!!!!!!" They win, "they only won because their bench is good enough to be a playoff team LOL!"

This is one of the many reasons why I don't watch and don't support the NBA.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
This is one of the many reasons why I don't watch and don't support the NBA.

Same. All of these "superteams" makes the league have no parity. Also, I feel like the NBA has more bandwagoning compared to other sports. If Boston wins tonight, the last four standing would be so predictable. Not to mention all of the egos and stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad