GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion part 2: Commence rookie QBs

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
1. There is no way that the average man has two kids they don't know about.

2. There is no way that I have any kids that I don't know about, having been in close enough proximity to all previous sexual partners within a nine month period to know conclusively.

Where does that math originate ???

upload_2021-1-21_20-49-8.gif

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Thought I remembered hearing the structure of the Wentz contract costs them like $60 million to cut him this year, and they already are going to have cap issues. Seems like you'd at least try to rehabilitate him in that scenario knowing you can just roll with the cheap and talented Hurts if needed.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Very happy Brady won. Go Bills! It'd be funny if Brady spent 20 years torturing Buffalo, they get good, and then he beats them in the SB! I wouldn't hate if they win it all either. Bills fans have suffered plenty.

Reactions: Unsustainable

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I'm torn. I'm tired of Brady for sure, but I'm also delighted that Pats fans must be in hell and livid at Belichick.

You underestimate the bandwagon of Pats fans. The big "Pats fans" in my office here in Boston are now big Bucs fans, with some literally wearing Bucs Brady jerseys to the office on casual Fridays... I'm on the Chiefs train all the way. Reid and Mahomes gonna prove that you can have a dynasty without cheating.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm torn. I'm tired of Brady for sure, but I'm also delighted that Pats fans must be in hell and livid at Belichick.
Not particularly, no. Happy for Brady. It sucks we couldn't keep him, but we were no longer in position to surround him with the talent he has in TB. I know there are plenty of moron Pats fans and bandwagon Pats fans, but there are also plenty of us that appreciate 20 great years.

Reactions: MustardStew

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Damn I thought I was watching a Hockey game for a moment there w/ all the pushing and shoving going on.

Sucks for the Bills but they will be back. Between them and the Chiefs, no other AFC team really screams legit contender to me at this time. Maybe the Titans/Browns/Ravens make some noise but look for the Bills/Chiefs to be top dogs for the next few seasons.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Not particularly, no. Happy for Brady. It sucks we couldn't keep him, but we were no longer in position to surround him with the talent he has in TB. I know there are plenty of moron Pats fans and bandwagon Pats fans, but there are also plenty of us that appreciate 20 great years.

Incorrect. You're miserable and full of hate and questioning why Belichick hasn't been fired yet.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The Sabres have a better shot at winning a Cup than the Bills have of winning a SB. Either way, glad to not be a sports fan of that place. :popcorn:

Really? This Bills team is way more likely to win a title. I'm not even sure the Sabres will be a playoff team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->