GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion (2017 and beyond)

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Titans and Panthers lost. I am not happy about that.

At least Browns didn't mess up. That was a must-win. They still need 4 more at least. Pittsburgh or Ravens will take the first stop. Steelers might even get that single bye.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Can you explain the Falcons touchdown fail a bit to me in depth?

Which one? :laugh:

But for real I'm not sure what you're referring to?

Edit: Holy shit, I seriously cannot believe that happened. I just, wow that's so Falcons. :laugh: How does that even happen? Against the freaking Detroit Lions no less? :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveG

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
So, Cam was benched after putting up just 9/15 for 98 yards and 3 interceptions through 3 quarters against an undermanned 49ers defense... Following another stinker against Denver. Many have blamed COVID, and it certainly could've had an impact, but outside of the 4th quarter against Seattle and some rushing success he has not looked good as a passer all season. Granted, Pats have nothing for receivers, but Cam is still missing open receivers, making bad reads/decisions, taking bad sacks, and at times his throws look like he's laboring to and putting everything into it to go 50 yards down field, yet it's a 6 yard pass...

I feel terrible for the guy and am still pissed at how we wasted his career here in Carolina with the likes of Mike Shula, but man it's pretty damn clear that Rhule and company made the right decision releasing him this offseason. His arm is shot and the rest of his skillset is nowhere near enough to make up for that. It's brutal to see, but the cold hard reality of the NFL. Glad it's not us dealing with this problem this season (although for the tank crowd, maybe if we kept Cam we'd have a shot at 1st overall pick...). Can't wait for the day Cam retires a Panthers and gets a spot in the Hall of Honor. #1 should definitely be retired one day.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Tough division. They need to be able to beat the Ravens and Steelers for that to happen...which I can't envision....all the teams in the division are much better at QB also.
Baker had a helluva bounce back game tho. After starting 0/5 with an INT, he went 22/23 with 5 TDs. Against the Bengals, yes. But they are still an NFL team.

Reactions: MrazeksVengeance

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Happy about Bills and Miami, but Cleveland lost (not having OBJ will be probably their downfall) and what the hell was that Titans?

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I mean, I ain't happy the Pats are 2-5, but I've seen a pretty good run. Better than most will see for teams they follow. I still think they have the structure of an organization that won't be down too long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad