GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion (2017 and beyond)

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Foles had a year in St Louis with 27 TDs and 2 INTs. He’s *capable* but only seems to be when it’s unclear if he’s the starter or just the reliever coming in. It’s like he can’t have the spot guaranteed to him.
He's certainly got some talent. Some guys do better when in competition. I'd certainly play him over Trubisky at this point.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Foles had a year in St Louis with 27 TDs and 2 INTs. He’s *capable* but only seems to be when it’s unclear if he’s the starter or just the reliever coming in. It’s like he can’t have the spot guaranteed to him.
So, kind of like FITZCEPTION?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Imagine if Trevor Lawrence announces his intentions to play one more season w/ Clemson rather than possibly having to play for the NY Jets :laugh:
Would be funny until they won the number one again or he gets seriously injured. Then he looks really foolish

Reactions: DaveG

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
BOB out in Houston. Good thing they let him trade Watsons best WR target first.

Are Browns really rising from the dump?

We can only hope, it would be very 2020.

Would be funny until they won the number one again or he gets seriously injured. Then he looks really foolish

Yeah but by that point if they have any sense, Gase will have been fired.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I *think* I knew Josh Norman had signed w/ the Bills, or was traded there or whatever. But now I know for sure.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
1. Real tanks don't need shirts. Man, I miss the days of the tear away jersey.

2. The irony of Earl doing this to a Ram is delicious.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Those beautiful bright colors on those jerseys are so spectacular. I like the idea of what the titans are trying to do with the swords on the shoulders but man the colors just don't do it for me.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

What a run.

Browns are going to get screwed because of their division.

They still have Bengals, Jags and both NY teams, but they’ll probably need at least 5 or even 6 more wins.

Reactions: HisIceness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->