GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion (2017 and beyond)

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I cannot wrap my mind around why Houston would get rid of Hopkins at all, let alone for a big expensive question mark in Johnson. Anybody follow the Texans that may have insight there? That seems like worse than the Nino-Rask trade
They have to pay Watson and their LT Tunsil first ... and this is a hugely deep draft in WR. I think they simply made a decision of who was most important.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I cannot wrap my mind around why Houston would get rid of Hopkins at all, let alone for a big expensive question mark in Johnson. Anybody follow the Texans that may have insight there? That seems like worse than the Nino-Rask trade

Cap room for Watson I guess.

Good move for 'Zona though, gives Kyler Murray a veteran at WR.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Shoutout to all those Pats fans who made fun of me for being a Bucs fan growing up. Now I'm Eric Cartman and y'all Scott Tenorman.

Don't care if Brady is getting washed, I'd take a 55-year old Brady with one leg over ever having to see Jameis throw another INT for the Bucs again.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Shoutout to all those Pats fans who made fun of me for being a Bucs fan growing up. Now I'm Eric Cartman and y'all Scott Tenorman.

Don't care if Brady is getting washed, I'd take a 55-year old Brady with one leg over ever having to see Jameis throw another INT for the Bucs again.

Probably a lot of one-hop dropbacks.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Seem okay to me. Seems like no matter what a design is these days, it'll be crapped on. Whatevs.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I don't hate them because they are simple and pop with nice bright colors (except for the white/grey/"bone" as if they're Patrick Bateman's business card) but man that gradient in the number is wack. I know I post about it a lot but there are so many teams in the nfl and nhl with wonderful simple bright jersey colors/designs that they just don't want to use for whatever reason. The rams in particular had it perfect in like the 70s

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
LOL. You would think an NFL team that is contemplating a change of names would have locked these names up a while ago, since the guy that got to them first only did so 6 days ago.

Reactions: cptjeff

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Just call them the Washington Senators and be done with it.

:laugh: at 'Radskins'

I've been rooting for the Senators name, but that one would have trademark issues as well, the Nationals own it these days. And the Lerners will spend real money on the Nats, but not a cent more than they have to. They'd milk every last dollar out of Snyder.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Snyder wouldn’t agree to change the name unless it was economically advantageous. It will be profitable for hm. I’m just surprised they didn’t lock up trademarks for names they might use earlier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->